Reviews for How To Correctly Break Rules
LCB chapter 1 . 7/3
Cute.
RoyalDolphin02 chapter 14 . 6/19
You are absolutely brilliant! This has got to be one of my favorite fanfics that I have ever read! I am a huge supporter of Dramione (or whatever the official name for them is). Keep up the amazing writing!
elliwoodd chapter 16 . 2/18
what can I say, after reading many Draco and Hermione pairings this has to be my favourite of all time!
it was amazing, the story was amazing, I just loved everything about it. not only that but you made the story funny as well which was great as not many writers do that when it comes to writing fanfic. I want to say thank you for writing such a brilliant story.
p.s snape was amazing in this.
amanda leonard chapter 16 . 9/10/2015
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
It's a little late but has anybody noticed that if they became blood brothers/sisters that Draco and Hermione would technically have an illegal marriage because they married their blood brother/sister?!
Faith chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
a little late reading this but if you see this can we please be best friends? because this story has me crying laughing already
hptwhhshlover chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
best one I have ever read cried with laughter more than once I rate it 100/10
toukarinluv4ever chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
loved this chapter absolutely hilarious
blubba says chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
absoluteley (i think thats how you spell it) love this story and wish to see more ( well...read ofcourse) of your stories:))))))))))
Just Miss Red chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
Wow... btw love the pay back i really think that you have created a fantastic fanfic story... and it is going into my fav's and not coming out i was laughing a loads of points my mum even came over to check to see if i was okay
Sarahostervig1 chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
God I loved this story , I think it can battle the original one but that's just my openion.

What is fried tarters anyway?
HushHush0987 chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
Brilliantly awesome Fanfic! :D
anonymous chapter 15 . 5/14/2010
I laughed so hard when Hermione said,''ATTACK ALL THOSE WHO HAVE THE DARK MARK EXCEPT THIS ONE!''
Ambersunshine chapter 16 . 4/19/2010
i absoutely loved it! very funny and i loved the way you used magic... very nice and makes up for other stuff like forgeting the mindreading...oh! and it got better after like chapter 2 not that it wasnt good then...:) good job and it was a very light, fun, carefree fic to read.. i really enjoyed it! thank you.
hooked on tv chapter 15 . 2/21/2010