Reviews for How To Correctly Break Rules
hptwhhshlover chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
best one I have ever read cried with laughter more than once I rate it 100/10
blackstarkitty chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
loved this chapter absolutely hilarious
blubba says chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
absoluteley (i think thats how you spell it) love this story and wish to see more ( well...read ofcourse) of your stories:))))))))))
AbusiveCupcake chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
Wow... btw love the pay back i really think that you have created a fantastic fanfic story... and it is going into my fav's and not coming out i was laughing a loads of points my mum even came over to check to see if i was okay
Sarahostervig1 chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
God I loved this story , I think it can battle the original one but that's just my openion.

What is fried tarters anyway?
HushHush0987 chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
Brilliantly awesome Fanfic! :D
anonymous chapter 15 . 5/14/2010
I laughed so hard when Hermione said,''ATTACK ALL THOSE WHO HAVE THE DARK MARK EXCEPT THIS ONE!''
Ambersunshine chapter 16 . 4/19/2010
i absoutely loved it! very funny and i loved the way you used magic... very nice and makes up for other stuff like forgeting the mindreading...oh! and it got better after like chapter 2 not that it wasnt good then...:) good job and it was a very light, fun, carefree fic to read.. i really enjoyed it! thank you.
hooked on tv chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
absolutely loved it. :)
Randoms-glowsticks chapter 17 . 12/6/2009
hehe man that was 1 funny story

i really liked it

]
Seeker Zenn chapter 17 . 9/6/2009
i love this stroy so much!
Seeker Zenn chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
shade! dumbledore is a pervert! lololol!
kaylamarie2012 chapter 17 . 8/28/2009
I'm not going to read the sequel because if I don't end up liking it this story will seem less amazing, that sounds mean but I'm just goona end it here and tell you that the story was amazing!
shikaiying chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Yay! I love it so far! "No, the part where you said my name." I love Ever After!

Also, just fyi, it's spelled Goa'uld, and yes, Stargate kicks $$.
David Fishwick chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
Nice and I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing.