Reviews for Collision Course
Alice chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I love it
and music chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I like how the twins' favorite subjects reflect their own personalities. Your delivery was very good and eloquent, though a bit 'academic' from the start, but still very well-written.
Key and WolfStar-SCA chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow... that... just wow.

There are a few points that are kind of hard to follow on the first read-through, but if they were expanded on it would ruin the tone of the story completely so you are forgiven. I really like how you expressed so clearly the way the twins complete each other to make a perfect whole rather than them being the exact same in every way like most people make the mistake of trying to do when writing identical twins. Because really, it's far more natural for something like that to be the case. The only mistake I feel I ought to point out, though, is that it's Hikaru who initially decides on most their plans of action and Kaoru follows his lead. Though it seems in most cases that Hikaru's instructions are silent and may even be unconscious signals after 15 years of working together like this, but still. It would be something like Hikaru signals his intent, Kaoru vocalizes, and Hikaru rebounds or something would be the closest I can think of, but that would still screw up the ending.

Also note that it's "Modern Lit." that Kaoru is supposed to like most, but again that doesn't fit the theme as well so I'll shut up now. Again, beautifully done introspection.

Shade and Sweet Water

Keysha
Rakusu chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Excellent.
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
will you write more?

It's an intriguing story.
Arkana chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Very amazing. I hope you decide to continue this.
Kitahoshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
This was... beautiful. The metaphore, the eloquence... I adore it!
waveless chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow, this was just beautiful.

There are so many words/phrases that just describe their situation and what each person is feeling so perfectly.

My favourite part:

What is heartbreaking is that Kaoru cannot articulate this, but Hikaru can only react, as he is wont to do, stumbling as he does so, without Kaoru’s verbal introduction. And his words, almost virgin initiatives, unrehearsed invasions into Kaoru’s territory, are thrown out across the room and away from Kaoru.

*sighs happily*
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
[ fav]

First thing I see for this fandom is my OT3 and this fic, which itself is lovely, just screams the characters and their relationship - or possible relationship? - with one another.

It is introspective and flows smoothly throughout the course of its length, compelling and vague and deals with each character individually and adds such a nice flair to their own world; it is vague in interputation but bold if you chose it to and I adore that in this piece, depending on how you interput it, nothing is really spelled out for use to claim "OMG!1! They are in LOVE!" or "Cute, friendship". Instead, we are given something deeper and real; it is the unspoken things and the things said, the actions done and the actions wanted to be done, it all just burrows deep inside the readers' heart.

Honestly, I just see so much in this and just giggle uncontroluably at how well you handle each character, its magicaly.

- Pixie
evilchild666 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I liked it! I like how you show differences between the two in a different way. Ah, one thing though. Kaoru likes Japanese not English. It's the same thing but kinda not. He doesn't speak (at least I don't think so) English so he wouldn't like the subject English.
fey-magick chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
You've successfully rendered me speechless. The almost dual introspective feel is perfect throughout the whole story, and the angst is just enough to touch you. Beautiful work
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Is this a series or a oneshot? Cause I NEED MORE HITACHIIN/HARUHI!

uh, sorry about that. Nice story. You're right, history really do have a pattern. Its the same thing over and over again. I dont usually find philosophy in fics, so this is pretty impressive.
AngelOfDeath10 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Compelling. Vague, but not in a bad way.

I have nothing constructive to say, pardon, but I enjoyed this as the relationship between the twins and Haruhi and what they all feel is something that people don't seem to plumb.
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Intriguing... Really, this was a nice muse. Please continue :)
Flauchan chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
first reviewer yay me well anyway...

Interesting fic, I liked it!_