Reviews for Demon Links
deathshadow1031 chapter 10 . 4/8
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sevvus chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
WHATS WITH ALL THE DEATH I DIEING! ahhh oh my goodness...please ket something good happen soon!
...well...i mean if you ever decide to update this again that is...lol
Daemon chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Good idea for the story, but I think it would fit better if you called kyuubi and shukaku mates. And possibly try to use spellcheck...
BlissfulGP chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
This is a well told story with minor mistakes, if I do say so myself. Wonderful job on this. Please keep up the great work. I look forward to the futire chapters.
Little Aydin chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
The last couple chapter were very confusing. But all in all I loved it.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was funny. Naruto was switching between Kyuubi and himself. I loved it.
yukino-sohma831 chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
i read the last chap's author's note and it says u had plans for this fic...not true anymore? i sincerely hope you can finish it! pretty please?

okay, i hope i didnt just annoy u into not wanting to write anymore...instead it should motivate you to continue this fic to shut my annoying mouth up!

deal?

lols, anyways i do enjoy this gaa/naru fic and truly hope u find inspiration or watnot to finish it...
A. Reader chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
Hi,umm... you said that you wouldn't disapear again, but you've failed to update this story for about a year and a half, and even worse, there hasn't been a sex scene yet!
Unknown Scribe chapter 10 . 9/22/2008
aww poor hospitle. you had be making him better
Swallows a lot chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
angsty chapter that one is, hope you update soon
xdarkbeforedawn chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
its god xD and i finally found somebody who takes longer to update than mee . lol
xdarkbeforedawn chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
OMG RAWR i cant belive this...u seem...too be making neji evil...nuu T.T lol its a really good fic tho, im just too obsessed with neji to ever think about making him evill...ish...lol :]
IwishIcouldDeleteThis chapter 10 . 9/27/2007
gah! no whats whats happening?

lol great story though! i like the plot and love the whole gaara and naruto being connected by sex-craving maniac demons who are dating..lmao! :D cute.

anywho update soon! i'm dying to know whats gonna happen next! :D
Sir Shirkin chapter 10 . 9/26/2007
omg, the suspense...it kills...pelase update?
darkninja62 chapter 9 . 9/24/2007
wow... all i can say is wow. i'ts so great.i love the phrase 2.i will review mor when i'm done reading the rest that is posted