Reviews for The Ryuichi Dilemma
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hahahahaha! XD Ah, that's funny. Loved it, especially the Yuki-Tatsuha interaction!
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Lush - made me chuckle :D I'm looking forward to reading more by you!
MoonwakeCloudfire chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
NOW that was priceless!

that was soo funny
Tamababymiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Hello, this is the one and only Tamababymiko-chan, and I am here to review! *snickers* That was awesome. I love that Tatsuha was scared. I bet that Yuki gave him a really scary movie, knowing that Tatsuha would get scared. A job well done.

Tamababymiko-chan
cherry.flavored.papous chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
XD that's cool ryu-chan's always getting hit on...;
Nokturnal Augury chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
:P That was hillarious. Light hearted and just perfect
Flor de ceibo chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Tatsuha, you poor little thing.

God xD.. I was so needing something like this xD.

I love that little perverted monk xD
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
you are writting a sequel on this arent you? o.o *-* (puppy eyes on)*_* please? -
Alian lost chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I think my view of Tatsuha was always pretty iffy, although I do remember being fond of manga-Tatsuhi. And somehow, I was less of a Ryuichi fan than were my other Gravitation-watching/reading friends. Still, I can appreciate the fic, and I imagine that Tatsuha really would have such a degree of success (aka. obvious failure) if he were to embark upon canon let's-get-Ryuichi-into-bed schemes. This review is then probably a bit of unnecessary characterization-approval on my part. Ah well.

Also - about "something new by my hand one of these days":

::grin::

This is going to sound silly, but I honestly wish that I could post something - and even while wanting to, I very much doubt that I can. You've probably seen that the three things I have up are ancient (upon re-reading them, I am largely mortified), and around a year ago, I left up a note at the top of my profile saying that to post anything more, I'd have to revamp and get my writing style in order. It's definitely been a while, and I'd like to hope that I've improved, but I don't know. I've also got somewhat of a shortage of ideas. I do have stories in my head - fanstories, too - but they play out in two, three days maximum, and I wouldn't have the patience for the hours or days of writing (typing) it would take to record them. Finally, I've got a hunch that once recorded, they'd seem very improbable and/or OOC. Maybe I'd be better fit for Fictionpress, or...something. Still, I'd like to try to post something here, so I might just give it a try. Maybe a one-shot...

My apologies if that sounded like a rant. I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics!
DancingMistress chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
o wow that was really really good. i loved it!
Ziven chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I liked this story. The irony was hilarious! And the references in Yuki's story about Shizuka and Ryuuji were nice. It was enjoyable to pick them out. You should keep doing that.

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."