Reviews for Try
tragedy 14 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
ooh, i love this story! i didn't like the blink episode's results either. i really wanted diana and marco to stay together!
Rodlox chapter 1 . 7/27/2006

Terrific fic...even if it did make my heartburn worse. (which just proves how evoking it is)

Wonder how Diana reacted to Marco's email reply. :)

I'm glad (and grateful) that the ending was upbeat...possibly hinting at Marco/Devon down the road.

all in all, haunting, and wonderfully-written. bravo, my friend.

have nice days.
anotherweasley chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Oh how sad:( I too was upset by this ending of their relationship but maybe they are just teasing us as to them getting back together! *Keeps fingers crossed* Any sad but very intriguing thoughts though! I'm interested in seeing how Marco responds to Diana since the break up!
Zippy Little Rat chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Ouch. Marco quitting NTAC? Poor guy: a little too hopelessly in love for his own good! Good fic! Pretty true to character!
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This was a great story! Those two suffer so much! Again, great story! I loved it! Hope to see more soon! Oh I have a story in the 4400 section called Strange and Unexplained Happenings. Feel free to have a look at it if you would like. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us! ~zeusfluff~
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Meep! Poor poor Marco. Sad of course, practically heartbreaking but a good ending. If there was anywhere I could see him working it'd be there. There always the wish that maybe she'd see sense, but no clue if that's going to happen on the show. In the meantime Marco does need a break, wonder if they'll have any great character stuff like this on the show to put across how hard it must be for him after the events of Blink. I hope they do but if not at least there's your wonderful fic instead. :)