Reviews for Easy, Tiger
doggyblade chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
aww! hehe okz continue this? its freakin adorable how dean was tryin to protect sam as a kitten.
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
I like I like! More please. Hurry!
Demon Dean chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
god end at the moment gwaod
KitsuneHi13 chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
I REALLY REALY hope you update this fic! _
ashyo chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
i dont know why i even bother to tell you to hurry up. I can just read them at school. but HURRY UP and PUT THESE DAMMED THINGS DOWN anyway.
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
more please
Lilithxfic chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
You GOTTA update this asap! it's so freaking cute and I am so freaking curious!
Alexa chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
UPDATE! PLEAZE! I luv ur fic!
Aogail chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
aww this is such a cute ff! lol kitty dean is soo cute, but poor sammy! please update soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Well, THIS is, uh...strange. Then again, I happen to like strange. But how is it a crossover with Simpsons? Love the concept. Catch ya on the flip side.
DarkMind1 chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Thank you guys so much for updating! :)
Latina Jun chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
lol. that's just cute. i wonder if theres going to be kitty sam. id adopt them both. oh but will goddie like them? hm. maybe if i can get them in a dog or bunny form? pwease? lol. jk. good story. cant wait for the update. question will dean sing that meow mix song?
fuzzylemon chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
I want a Kitty!Dean. Cute story.
ArabianPrimrose chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Honestly, this story is so amusing. Update soon. I really enjoyed this chapter.
Cruelty chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Okay, seriously I love this story! I had read one Smallville Clark/Lex slash where Clark was turned into a cat and it was hysterical, and I was waiting for a little wonder-twin-powers-activate here and here it is. And can I tell you how much I love the fact that Dean still flirts even as a cat! Priceless! Please update soon!