Reviews for Colorless
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Not bad, not bad at all.
MidnightHeir chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Holy Mother of Pearl, that ROCKED! And straight onto the favourites list it goes. I rarely see anything about Saki, so not only does it make it a change, but it makes a good one. The menance that is leaking out of this thing is absolutely unbelievable, you can feel his gloating and confidence.

And it makes it all the better for it,

I hope you get back on to do some more soon,

Hel
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
well that was pretty short, but I guess it gives a quick peek into Che'rel's mind? hmm, interesting, though he never really said anything about his plans... oh well~ this was too simple and good, no real plot, but still good~
Arzosah chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Short and sweet. I like it. There just isn't enough Shredder stuff out there.
RAPHAELFAN02 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Seem's like Saki is kinda going insane if you ask me. But I can so see him sitting there on that asteroid, just plotting on the many ways of getting his revenge. Nice.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Great one shot, very well written.

You did have one sentence, though, that either needed a 'had' or the word 'be' instead of 'been'. Here is what you have, with my POV in () - And he would finally been (be) in a position to take his true revenge on the Utroms and he had been so damned close!

Or not.,.as it is just my POV.

Anyway, another great one-shot and I can see why you consider it one of your fav's, too. Not many writers give much attention to Saki these days. :0)

Yep, to my C2 file it goes.

Be blessed,