Reviews for Harry Potter and The King of Kings
Swallowtailshimmer chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT GINGERBREAD MAN SCENE DID TO ME?! I read it, and heard the words in the voice of that evil lord guy from the first Shrek movie in the interrogation scene. I LAUGHED SO HARD XD

Here is the link to the scene: watch?vFpBJih02aYU
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
i dunno why but "Aunt Petunia's petunias" made me giggle.
johnny.vick chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
omg omg omg more more loved it more please
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
I love this story! I hope that you can update soon. Also maybe you could put in a little more Harry/Draco before Harry/Tom. I like the angle you went at for this story (the whole jealousy thing etc.), I haven't seen many like this (but if you have seen stories that have the same frame, I would appreciate it if you message me the names and the authors) but you seem to be off at an excellent start.
Jenaminya chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Oh, I so do hope that you would continue this.. HP/TR is my favorite and HP/DM my second favorite pairing, and this kind of 'love triangle' between them is just wonderful! I haven't found any before!
ulqui's-girl chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Go and conquer Harry! You can do it Tom!
ulqui's-girl chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Oh hell nah! Hermione's got another thing coming! Oh yeah Go Tom! Seducing Harry like that! You dog!
ulqui's-girl chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Tom's jealous! 3
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
That's right! 3
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
! Tom3
Der Puppenmacher chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
harry got interested in tom too fast
just a few chapters ago he disliked/hated him
and i doubt harry would be able to overlook the fact that tom killed his parents...
Der Puppenmacher chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
seriously, harry is far too often close to tears... crying before malfoy... bellabitch would have a fieldday if she were to find out *shakes head*
ugh, i mean even whimpering... it wouldn't have been so bad if it was hermione...
i mean where is all the animousity harry felt towards malfoy? it's just plain weird.
another thing, it's weird for wizards to learn martial arts and swordfighting
toms reaction was also unbefitting for his character - i mean 'heartache'? seriously?
Der Puppenmacher chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
hm, i don't think harry would start to cry in front of voldemort... he's to proud, is used to show no weakness and so on
plus i must say your intepretation of the prophecy made no sense to me. i's too far fetched.
i'm curious to dracos interest in harry ... hehehe
i'm also looking forward to their lessons
Der Puppenmacher chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
hm i'm a bit sceptical about this new developement
i'm curious to where you will steer this situation from now onwards
Der Puppenmacher chapter 2 . 7/15/2012