Reviews for False Life, Real Dreams
MalexAlex chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Continued please, i love this story *O*
fotcdelacour chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Heh cranky Fleur is funny. This real good and I shoulda reviewed earlier but I figured maybe more reviews might make you wanna write ... damn I gave away my selfish motivation p.

And I reckon the choice is soo obvious, Fleur has gotta choose Hermione. Or i guess she could have em both lol. I read some stuf by Inell on that which was real good. This is just me speculating in wafflish form tho. Cheers.
EverTheDreamer chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
OO! I loved it!

I can see it SO clearly. And I can completey understand what Fluer means. Her affections for Hemione and Bill... Poor thing! You write her so well, I actually feel sorry for her... And I feel that Ginny-e would too if she knew all of this!

Beautiful work!

I have a few ideas in mind, but I do promise to get right on it and update asap! Tho, I am a little confused in teh sense of, who is going to be writing the big meeting? Like, Should i do it, or should Sapphos, since Hermione will be doing the most speaking. You know? I'll talk to her and we'll figure it out.

xoxo, lyss
chibichoco chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Wow! Nice fic. I like it. Hah Fleur is kinda stuck huh? Well I feel bad for her. Yup. I wonder how she will work this out. I look forward to your next update. Yeah XD
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Wow, another heartbreaking chapter that was well worth the wait. I feel so bad for Fleur, she seems more torn up then Hermione. Once again great detail and emotional depth here. There were a few minor mistakes, but nothing to really worry over. Hope things will look up for Fleur soon!
DeMoKa chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
hmm... interesting... keep it going. poor Fleur!
EverTheDreamer chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
I LOVED it! *claps*

SO phenomenal!

I LOVE this inishgt into Fleur! Knowing that she's liked Hermione since teh Tournament DEF throws a monkey wrench in Ginny's thinking!

This was SO good!

And I LOVED MG's howler! AND Fleur's response! *gasps* SO good!

xoxo, lyss
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
Interesting and heart rending. This chapter really shows who Fleur is as a person who is painfully torn between what she wants and what she knows is right. It shows her vunerable side. I'll get to working on my chapter now, thanks for updating. My Winx Club fic has also been updated when you have the time to review.
gadz00ks chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Cute, more please! lol
HermioneBelongsWithGinny chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
it's over? please tell me it isn't it can't be over yet can it? please update more
s3xy-Lady chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
heheheh o0o0oo0o cant wait for the next chapter!
DeMoKa chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
dude... that was so random. but i still like it! poor Fleur, love is mean, it makes you unable to speak!
madridcc chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
hjajajajaja very good jajajaja i wanna read the next chapter if it could be soon please jajajajaja
LitaDelacour chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
i don't like ginny she is being a bitch.i feel sorry for fleur. i love how it is kind of from fleur's paint of veiw.

Amara
LitaDelacour chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
ron get over yourself. fleur! you lost your chance to tell hermione how you feel. get yourself together quarter veela.. can't wait for ch 3.

Amara