Reviews for Avatar Goes To Hogwarts
Amanda-chan chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE WITH A NEW CHAPTER! Love the concept and I am dieing to know what houses they will be landed in! Keep it up!

Amanda-chan
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
This is good, but please, stop sticking the groups together so solidly, Zuko and Iroh do exist as separate entities, same deal for the gaang and Azula, Ty Lee, and Mai. As it is, you have the groups constantly in the presence of each other 99.9% of the time, with the only exception being the gaang.
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Why haven't you updated this story yet? This story is getting better and better by the minute! Please please PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!

Keep up the awesome work!
Angel Kellar chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
It's really good and very intriguing! I can't wait to see more of everyone together-especially at hogwarts! woo! make summer over, and get school rolling! ...never thought id say that... :) anyway... its awesome and i can't wait to read more! thank you! :D
nightange1 chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
This is a good story and I am enjoying it. Are you going to continue or not?

Also, on a different note about all the introductions and things everyone seems to be commenting on Zuko's scar but not Aangs tattoos, why? Just wondering I would personally think it was weird and comment, ask what they are and where they came from.

But anyway very good story.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hey! your story was really good so far! I hope you continue it!
Avatarfanx2 chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
It's nice! Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
OMG WHY IS THE LIKELIHOOD THAT YOU'LL UPDATE AGAIN SMALL? I REVIEW SE? I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
I love this story so far. Everyone's really in character.. Thats something that not everybody does in crossovers. I love the idea too annd can't wait to see what everybody thinks of their bending. Please update soon :)
Storm Warning chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
O good! Update?
iwalkinthelight chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
YOU WON'T UPDATE AGAIN? BUT ITS SUCH A GOOD FIC! PLZ UPDATE!
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Ah! . It's so good! Please update soon! ~
bonbon2007 chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
SWEET! i so cant wait for an update!
bonbon2007 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
ok nevermind. stupid question
bonbon2007 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
can they use their bending? hm