Reviews for In Ego Vitae
Serlenia chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Awww, man please please please continue this! I was just really getting into it to..v.v
Gothica Freakshow chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Oh come on! Youhave to update this story! It's one of the few stories with Freakshow in it! I love that guy!
Selofain chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Such a shame this will never be finished. I love this story.
chalicity chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
GAH grimreaper danny phantom how cool~ X'(
haruhikitty1991 chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Hey I'm a new fan and I want to see where this story will go hope you update soon
Sandpiper chapter 3 . 11/15/2006

Cool. It's very good (although I hardly expect anything else from as good an author as you), but I think the mood keeps changing. Like, from dark to humorous to dark's a bit confusing.

Keep up the good work, *habibi*!
freaklvl27 chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! this is like the best story ive ever read on here! SO AWESOME! U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Bluemoonalto chapter 3 . 9/22/2006

I had begun to worry that this story was going to languish forever; I'm so glad to see an update. And not just any update, but one that's plot, plot, plot! With clues, character development and generous shots of introspection and back-story to boot. A very satisfying read, indeed.

Danny Phantom, Grim Reaper. Death by papercut. BWAHAHAHA!

My money says that Freakshow's paperwork was filed under "P."
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
oh, coolness. I'll bet Danny's been wanting to do something like that for ages. Thankfully the GiW aren't too much of a threat to him at this point in the series, but a very neat chapter.

can't wait for the next one

-Unrealistic :-)
Beo chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Ooh, nicely done! Love the story so far, a very enjoyable read!
Leppers chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Nice chapter. I can't wait for the next update.
Unrealistic chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
I love it even more now! Poor Danny, he really needs a hug or something. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!

Bluemoonalto chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Interesting! So. . . the reaper isn't there to ease the soul's transition ("Dead Like Me") or to direct the soul to its proper destination ("On a Pale Horse" by Piers Anthony) but to make sure that the soul makes a clean break from life.

Danny should resist giving up his emotions because death is a better agent when it has compassion.

Again, enjoying Frederich's transition. Or is he "coalescing"? And how in the #$% is Danny going to convince him to give up the one thing he's desired for so long?
Pieling chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
I like how you've given Mortem a quirky personality, and I like the original direction this story is going.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Hm. I wonder how Danny's gonna deal with the Guys in White. I can't wait to find out! PLEASE update soon!