Reviews for Dead Man's Chest
Raksha Cain chapter 11 . 6/6/2007
Excellant work. Submissive Jack and necro in one go Kudos.
GalleryofGhosts chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Never stop writing, oh god

I just came home from POTC 3 and I was hankering for slash. Your story is awesome!
crazy-harpy-chick chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
why did jack have to die? i'm sitting here crying... noprington needs to die and spend his afterlife in the deepest circles of hell. right, i'm done crying... mostly... anywho, good story, i loved it, i favorited it, its good.
Hermisia Draco chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
Wow... you really had me from the beginning. An excellent story... I actually had tears at times. You are extremely creative. Great work.
Jacks Girl Jess chapter 11 . 12/1/2006
Wow that was one of the weiredest things I have ever read. The start was promising, but then what happened? Jack DIED! Why would you kill Jack we love Jack. Why! And the whole part about eating Jack G-ross! And Norrington, could he get any creepyer? I loved the begining, it was a promising start, But I thing you should make a different vesion where Jack doesn't die or get eaten and Norrington (even though I don't like him) shouldn't be quite as crazy.
My True Love chapter 11 . 10/12/2006
Oh my good...how sad. I can't believe he shot him and then carved him down to feed Will. That's just vulgar. And Will dying on the beach...I almost cried.
SoubixLoveless chapter 8 . 9/25/2006
I always love your yaoi's they're so in detail and have so much feeling put into them, they really are a wonder to read. _ But omg! 2 updates in one sitting, yayayaya, though I read them a few days ago I finally ot off my lazy ass and reviewed! Haha _; Better late then never I suppose. ]

Jack will you ever end your cycle of uke-ness-icity? Find out next time! Bwhahahahahah

Haha, great update, can't wait for the next as always you did a super kick-ass job! ] ::gives you a grande mega cookie:: _

SoubixLoveless chapter 7 . 9/25/2006
Collecting dues, eh? Lol, took me long enough to review. _ School's been a pain in the ass. At any rate, Norrington has no limits, huh? I'm over here wondering why he still thinks they owe him something when they both went over there and "paied up front" y'know? Guess he just wanted fun time, haha. ] LOve this chapter! Gonna review for the next _

My True Love chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
wow there's sex in every chapter, I like it a lot, I hate Norrington and the fact he lets Will watch him and Jack sleep together. That's just mean. You have to write the next chapter fast, I can't wait to know more
Elendor chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
...dont think I have reviewed yet...

Yay you didnt do the whole, really dragged out,

"fine, if you think im capible of that why dont I just leave"

"Fine, do that, you big slag"

"Oh really, well maybe I'll just go sleep with him again, he's better than you anyday!"

"Why dont you just go back to your home, on whore island!"

thing that could have spawned out for like, 5 chapters.

Now Im interested in what might happen to our dearest Norrypooh... mwahaha

love n stuff

eL

x
SoubixLoveless chapter 6 . 9/7/2006
Will on top? That's the best! Show him who's boss Will _ haha. Love the update. I'm like always dying for an update and then *poof* update and it's like "Omg yayayayayayayay! ::tackles screen::" ] I wonder if Jack will ever get his chance on top? Well I'll just have to wait and see. Or is the Commodore coming back for his just deserts? Or, is this the end? haha, too man or's. ]

SoubixLoveless chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
Clever Commodore, eh? Hm.. I'd say so. Lol. I suppose Mr. Turner.. over there is willing to do more than he lets on _ All for the sake of a compass I suppose. Well, It took me long enough to review! Lol, love the update now, I am off to read the next chapter lol _
Shantih33 chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
um. oh dear. it really is nc17...wow. good writing though...and the commodore is so evil. tell me one thing, though...is this James with or without a shave? because without a shave he's just so much sexier...
Elendor chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
*hitting james norrington on the nose with a rolled up newspaper* BAD NORRINGTON! VERY BAD NORRINGTON! NAUGHTY! NO!

please please please dont let jack be a stubborn bastard and refuse to tell William what he did for him? pretty please?

eL

x
MercilessTantalus chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
M...Bad Norrington.

Delicious story, however, I love it. Such a manipulative man...*claps* Can't wait to read more.