Reviews for Five feet high and risin'
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I don't really get it...but I really like the first line.
ainulaadne chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
This is so delightfully crazy. I can't help but enjoy it, in a sick sort of way.
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
It's like you took two books and shuffled the pages together... That was really creepy... I had like this freaky split screen in my head. One side was the opening to Kingdom Hearts and the other was Deep Dive... That's weird that's what that is... And also compellingly beautiful and sickeningly... No word to describe that feeling there... But wow... Perfection as usual...
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Hm...it was one of those things where I read it somewhat knowing what was going on but didn't at all. For some reason when Riku changed into Xehanort's Heartless popped in my head...Just because it looked like it was the battle with Roxas and then the afterpart. But this could be seen in many different ways so I dunno. This was absolutely amazing!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
...

-_-;;

i got NOTHING of that... but... vague clues that you mentioned Sora and Roxas...and at one point Axel? Ugh, my brain is spinning. It was strangely addicting to read- the metaphors and personifications were insanely beautiful/complex and interesting, and overall, I dug the 'poetic' feel of the pice, even if I understood zip of what was _truly_ happening. I'll probably try to read it again later and see if i catch more... i felt it was more of a personal struggle that revolved around someone else (Sora?) but not like, directly, but in his mind... *sigh* I dunno, I'm probably way off base... (btw, I love panic!)
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
x,x I can't guess..

so I'll have to source elsewhere for your eternal love P

great emotional depth though o.o

very nice
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Well-written job, kitty.

Simple, but not so simple that it wasn't worth reading.

-?