Reviews for Fatal Instinct
FavUYA chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
"They better not be on some damn coffee break."

I'm going to start saying that for now on haha
AngelEyes87 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
I really, really enjoyed it :) Oh, my God, you are very talented at this kind of writing so kudos to you on that part xD Kazuya is a bit of a cold hearted bastard in this, so yeah, maybe he is up to something then.

“All right boys, show of hands. Which one of you can see in the dark?” She aimed her pistol up high and shot out the lights with a spark, shrouding the office in darkness.

Then blazes of gunfire erupted across the room as she dive-rolled to the nearest pillar, hearing bullets whiz past her ear.

Once all the noise had calmed, Anna strapped on her night vision goggles and found the guards lying in blood pools. “Best security in the world my ass.” -LMAO! That really made ma laugh xD That was such a great idea!

The action scenes were awesome as always and yeah, it's great you included Lee in this - it was a good thing he didn't argue with her otherwise Anna would have blown his nether-regions to hell and back xD Hmm, Kazuya has Nina? I wonder what kind of experiments he has in mind for Anna's sister...
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
A good opening chapter xD I love the action scenes as well as the interaction between Anna and Bruce :) Great work.
Razer Athane chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
ZOMG... T3h action... -drools-

Geez. I should've read this series earlier, Thunder. Seriously great work. I love the descriptions, and your fight scenes totally pwn. Everything just flows so fluidly... EVERYTHING.

Excellent. Pirating (yargh!). Job.
Good Girls Like Bad Boys chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
I Love this story the whole spy thing, really cool
JunKing chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
What an awesome way to end it. I liked this story a lot! Nina better recognize and have some respect. Jk:) Bruce was all concerned, that's cool. Oh and Kazuya is such a jerk! I liked when she was all cool, calm, and collected...but in her mind, she wanted to shoot him right between the eyes! Self-control at its finest! Lol, this was a good story and I can't wait to read the next one!
JunKing chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
Aww Kazuya carries Jun's picture around with him:( Maybe he really did love her. LOL! Bryan got served! And when Heihachi busted up in there, it reminded me of a TNA match! The bell just went ding, ding, ding!
JunKing chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Poor Dr. Boskonovitch:( He seems so helpless and very much the victim of Kazuya here. Bryan needs to stop playing RE4 and come up with his own lines, lol jk:) He's gonna fight her, it's on now!
JunKing chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Aww Elissa is so cute! Anna seems to be a very good little kid person, I know I'm not! Lol, that was a cool chapter and that line about monsters/santa/the easter bunny being fake was hilarious. She was all like, "Nah they're not but enough about that." Anna made a promise, she better keep it!:)
JunKing chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
"Now THAT'S what I call a weapon!" Lol, Anna is too funny. I liked how you used that entrancing perfume that makes people tell her what she wants to know. Lol, the bartender scene was funny and the pistol to the crotch thing had me shaking! I thought it was cool how Anna ran into Bruce there. Hm, maybe it was destiny?
La Petite Rose chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Man,I wish I read this fic earlier,it's so good.
Frost Needle chapter 6 . 5/8/2007
Again, great story. Anna has been given the spotlight now. You are very creative and I wish to read more of your stories involving Anna. :)
Aikido Kasshin Ryu chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
Awesome ending ! I've updated ' Break Loose and Free The Rampage', but I changed the title to ' Calamitic Disorder '

Because the first was too long. Thanks for the tip on the

fight scenes. I'll be sure to remember that. See ya.
jc-1225 chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
I keep seeing in my head some DBD flash backs. When Anna got on the helicopter and the building blew up, something like that happened in DBD. And I can hear the voices of the characters in my head. And the voice that plays on the communicator is that of a guy named Alan who plays the same roll to Nina in DBD. You did great, my friend.

jc-1225 chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
Yes, yes, I'm finally here.

I found it a bit odd how youportrayed Bryan, but I'm willing to live with it. And I agree with you, he is a demented cyborg.