Reviews for Lily the Waitress
Guest chapter 19 . 3h
Wow.
madval29 chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Wow so it seems James will always be attracted to lily even in hiding. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
So did she really break up with James or just disappear from him. Great start I can't wait to see where you take it!
SoccerDiva chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
Wow... This is truly one of my favorite Jily stories, no favorite stories, I've ever read, and I've read a lot of Jily stories, USALLY only Jily stories... Anyway, this story was truly amazing and I loved it very much! I was entertained the whole way through because your plot line was very interesting, again, loved it :) When I say this was one of my favorites, I truly mean it. It is not just because I love the pairing, but because you took a different approach on Jily, that I have not seen done before, so it was, is, something new and extraordinary to me. Thank you for writing this amazing story, you're amazing :)
Onsra chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Ooh... Poor heartbroken James... Lily... Jily has been torn apart...
luzhasswag chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
Wow
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
My heart just broke a little in my gut and i cried a whole bunch in my eyes. Naww. The feels. Great story.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
I'm tearing up *sniff sniff* T-T this is so bittersweet. It's so sad but so sweet and fluffy at the same time. great job on this fic it was an amazing read! Beautifully written.
Thesa chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
I loved reading your story :-) Thank you for sharing :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
2 words LOVED IT
Iheartbooks394 chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
Loved the ending! Such a great story!
blueeyedbeauty123 chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
:,( *sob, sob* so sad
Diane Potter chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
The last forever's make my skin crawl and chills run down my arms, it was extremely perfect. Love it, hope I read you soon.

Regards,

Diane Potter.
Lioness Amythest chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Cute
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
It was so sweet! I loved it!