Reviews for Lily the Waitress
2 words LOVED IT
Iheartbooks394 chapter 20 . 1/25
Loved the ending! Such a great story!
blueeyedbeauty123 chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
:,( *sob, sob* so sad
Diane Potter chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
The last forever's make my skin crawl and chills run down my arms, it was extremely perfect. Love it, hope I read you soon.

Regards,

Diane Potter.
Lioness Amythest chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Cute
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
It was so sweet! I loved it!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 19 . 12/31/2011
Okay, I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but you called Lucius Malfoy "Luscious Malfoy" and I suspect that only Narcissa would call him that, and only as pillow talk. So, don't let her catch you.

It made me giggle.
ava96 chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
awww that was an amazing story! i dont have any bad comments to make at all i loved it totally!

ava96 .)
Shoelace Freak chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
That waa certainly pleasant. And you really did lighten the mood a bit with the Authors Note at the end. Very grateful for that. Stupid Peter. Killing the Potters. That boy does not deserve to be a grown up- its as if to him life is a game. Is that really what it is. Wow, the philosphical. Anyway this story was had its fare share of laughs, screams and tears. I'll be checking out your other stories!
SimplyAnn chapter 20 . 1/27/2011
This was a really good story! I really enjoyed it:):) good job!

Ann
MissMysteriousFalls chapter 18 . 12/16/2010
The most random thing ever:

I was searching through communities for L/J and I found yours so I started reading it all the while I put on youtube and decided to listen to Vanilla Twilight since eighteen chapters when it suddenly dawns on me that the song Vanilla twilight talks about how the singer lost his girlfriend and still mourns over her which relates to the story.

Pretty weird right?

And to think it took me 18 chapters to realize that!

Anyways, I really like the plot line however it could do with some improving. I think it lacks osmething. But it's still good. I think what you lack is the sense of cheeriness because if you compare it with Vanilla Twilight, the song's much more cheery even if it's lyrics are too sad. and I dont doubt that someday you really will be an aspiring author:)
ksrules43 chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
damn you! update update update!

its good btw:)
Ogden Reader chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
cool!
That'sMyCue chapter 20 . 4/13/2010
aw, sweet! i cried on the last part. I hate it when Lily & James have to die. :( Why can't they have a happy ending?
AGRIMLIKEDOG chapter 3 . 3/4/2010