Reviews for Lily the Waitress
SoccerDiva chapter 20 . 2/14
Wow... This is truly one of my favorite Jily stories, no favorite stories, I've ever read, and I've read a lot of Jily stories, USALLY only Jily stories... Anyway, this story was truly amazing and I loved it very much! I was entertained the whole way through because your plot line was very interesting, again, loved it :) When I say this was one of my favorites, I truly mean it. It is not just because I love the pairing, but because you took a different approach on Jily, that I have not seen done before, so it was, is, something new and extraordinary to me. Thank you for writing this amazing story, you're amazing :)
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Ooh... Poor heartbroken James... Lily... Jily has been torn apart...
luzhasswag chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
My heart just broke a little in my gut and i cried a whole bunch in my eyes. Naww. The feels. Great story.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
I'm tearing up *sniff sniff* T-T this is so bittersweet. It's so sad but so sweet and fluffy at the same time. great job on this fic it was an amazing read! Beautifully written.
Thesa chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
I loved reading your story :-) Thank you for sharing :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
2 words LOVED IT
Iheartbooks394 chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
Loved the ending! Such a great story!
blueeyedbeauty123 chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
:,( *sob, sob* so sad
Diane Potter chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
The last forever's make my skin crawl and chills run down my arms, it was extremely perfect. Love it, hope I read you soon.

Diane Potter.
Lioness Amythest chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
It was so sweet! I loved it!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 19 . 12/31/2011
Okay, I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but you called Lucius Malfoy "Luscious Malfoy" and I suspect that only Narcissa would call him that, and only as pillow talk. So, don't let her catch you.

It made me giggle.
ava96 chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
awww that was an amazing story! i dont have any bad comments to make at all i loved it totally!

ava96 .)
Shoelace Freak chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
That waa certainly pleasant. And you really did lighten the mood a bit with the Authors Note at the end. Very grateful for that. Stupid Peter. Killing the Potters. That boy does not deserve to be a grown up- its as if to him life is a game. Is that really what it is. Wow, the philosphical. Anyway this story was had its fare share of laughs, screams and tears. I'll be checking out your other stories!