Reviews for Talks
lychee loving chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
So much love for this. I love the way it was written, the way it was paced. Captured the kind of relationship these two have: nothing rushed, very grown up, and deeper than it seems.
NexusTehULF0o chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That's it then.

I am now Raine/Regal.

Here's the story, well, kind of.

I was thinking: Well, I know what pairings I like and what ones I don' about Raine? What pairing is Raine in?

I was thinking later: I'll let the next really good fic decide that for me.

And there you are!

That was really really cute, but I have to ask one thing..."The developing relationship between Genis and Colette?" Mh? O_o I was confused...Is that what you really meant?

Nonetheless, very well done. * fav *

RubyBelle chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw! It's sweet!

The characters are in character, the plotline is realistic, and it's really well-written! I can really imagine this happening.

Good job!
SpirituaReborn chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
that was... er... well lets say i liked it! that was a great fic! _
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Beautiful. You should be proud. Nn, it's nice to find some good Raingel...thanks for a pleasant read.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
This was very good! I enjoyed reading this thoroughly. The last line was nice, too. Great should be proud!
Scelestus chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I've only /recently/ got into RainexRegal, only because I saw this fanart of some girl that looked like a cross between Regal and someone I couldn't pinpoint. So, I just chose Raine, and voila! I'm into RainexRegal suddenly. Now everyone but the 2 seraphs are happy.

/Anyways/...This story was awesome! The descriptions made me fell like I was there. (Hmm...what an odd statement...). This is just the thing to bring me more into this pairing. I'm gonna read your "Their Eyes" fic now.

Ja ne! -
MixedBreedMaiya chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Wow...That was incredible. Seriously - you said I was good. But I'm tellin' you, that kicked MTMTE's butt. And Last of the Salri Line, too...Geez you're good. You make me jealous - keep it up. )
DemonFox38 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Ah, wasn't that sweet? (In so many words. Double entendre!)

Nice pace. It took its sweet time, especially for a one-shot. I like seeing the character development that happened.

Lesse. . .well, it could have used a little more dialogue, but that wouldn't have been the style you were gunning for. It's still very good!
Satin's.Kiss chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
that was suited this couple perfectly.

'she needed more strawberries'...that was a great way to end the oneshot.

in other words...loved it!

Meandering Muse chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Here's one thing I noticed:

"He stood up and told her to wait, and that he return. "

_ He'd. :-P

Otherwise, I love the change in your normal writing style. It really stood out to me. It's true, this piece made my eyes water, but I chalk it up to being stuck in a sea of estrogen for two weeks.

All in all, sweetheart, it was wonderful. I really loved your discription.

Write hard,

write long,

write until dawn,

~Your Jess
Yamchas Big Pants chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
wowies! great story! You created some really interesting ideas there, Both were really in character. You know more than anyone really, how difficult it is to create a convincing romance between Regal and Raine in a relatively short space of time, ie a oneshot. However you did this marvelously! I've seen an exponential improvement in your writing! Keep it up _~
Mango of Angst chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
You've already got all your edits figured out, I think, so woo!

You definitely should be proud of this one. It's well done, and even better yet, outside of your usual style. Excellent job.

And I most certainly love that ending. "She needed more strawberries." It made me smile.
Chris Stanton chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This is nice. I'm not exactly sure what it is based of of though (I've never played Tales of Symphonia).
The Karlminion chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Proud? Well you should be, this is great.

-this be The Karlminion, and he be signin' off-