Reviews for How I Have Changed
FlaWolfDog chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Liked the story, and yes, folks can see the changes in Daniel. No more laughter at pranks, more lines around the eyes, more snarkiness. And, it appears to have started after his descention from the "glow club". So, maybe the higher plane of existence wasn't all fun and games, after all.
1477166 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
oh i like it. and me being a DV dhipper i loved that part about Vala
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
It was interesting and basically true of the character.
xxDark-Elfxx chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Very nice. Like the POV change.
moms2398 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Nice, introspective, just the thing Daniel would do, especially at this time in his life (after being ascended). Very nice.
Nighshae chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Good story. Well thought out, and very, very accurate. When you look at how Daniel took down that Anubis wantabe last season, sneaking up on the man while Mitchell and the others distracted him, it's very obvious that the man has very certainly changed. Especially after he stated flat out that the best they could do with the guy was kill him, and that was before they really realized what he was...

Is the change for better or for worse, only time will tell...
Stargate Fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Are you kidding? I think this is a great story! You've described Daniel exactly like I've been picturing him lately. He isn't the innocent young geek we saw in the pilot. He's really different. Grown up. He has a harder, sharper edge. But, it still covers up a guy who CARES so much about what he's doing that he keeps going, despite all the crud that's been thrown at him over the years. Most people would have quit long before. BRAVO! Applause!
Cleo the Muse chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Excellent! I had thought of doing a 'fic along similar veins, but now I don't have to, you did it for me!

*grins*

Anywho, you are correct in that the typical service weapon issued by all branches of the military is the 9mm M9 (also known as the Beretta 92F). Special Forces, however, use whichever weapon which is their preferred handgun... often Glocks or H&Ks.

There's good reasons for all that, but I'll spare you the details ;)

Great job!