Reviews for These Dreams Of Mine
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 1/29
*GAAAAAAAASP*
*anticipating silence*
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I LIVE FOR THIS I CANT FATHOM THE FEELS IM GONNA DIE AM I DEAD YET?! HOLY SHITE YES THE DEFINITION OF PERFECTION
Mabel is a Deprived Romantic chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Wow... I have tried to find another fan fiction to compare to yours, but nothing tops this.
This is insanely good.
Good job, dude. :)
LittleDarkHood chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
It was funny when Sam said " I thought I was going out of my mind "
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I would be going insane too if Danny didn't give off any clues saying that it was him. Great story.
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Nice story good job!
The-Lost-Wanderer-07 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I've been looking for this story for a long time. And of course I find it the night I have a test the next morning. Thanks for helping me procrastinate! I'm kidding, but I do really love this story. You have a way with conversations that seem so real and life like and not stiff and imaginary. The conversations do make me chuckle, then laugh out loud, then smile.
girlrobin99 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg omg omg Omg Omg omg sequel To this pllleeeaaassseeeeee your evil perverted mind is to awesome to end it there!
Xanadu-King chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Such a good ending, and not too lemony to hide the really well done story. Thank you for writing this, and I hope to find more of your work. I did notice a couple of things though, but I was so enraptured with the story that I forgot what they were. Very good job, keep up the excellent work.

Sincerely,
Xanadu-King
lolla gurl xx chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
s'hot...! imagine wht sam wud do to danny for payback hahah.. nice storyyy :)
earlschibiangel chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very nice story, but I do have one problem. The pairing says Dan Phantom, but that is his evil future self and this is Danny Phantom/Fenton.
Pegasis Sister chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
ha-ha!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Great one-shot. I love the idea of Danny Phantom sneaking into Sam's room at night like that. )
LP Luna Phantom chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I first read this a while ago, but today I remembered and felt like reading it again. I liked this so much the first time and tonight I love this even more!

Great fic! Awesome story! And (blush), well... that, ha ha.
Luppi-tan chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Very nicely done.
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
d.a.n.g.

Wow, so very well written, and the ending was perfect! lol