Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Light and Darkness
Zeldafan-11 chapter 12 . 11/12/2008
I loved your story! I've been trying for a while now, but i've never been able to create my own characters. I support ZeldaxLink, so I enjoy reading stories about it (like this one). Dark Tomi reminded me of Dark Link. Dark Link would have been awesome to add, because then it would be Link vs Dark Link and Tomi vs Dark Tomi. One thing is killing me though: WHO IS TOMI AND WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE! Anyways, make a lot more! I hope to be adding my own stories soon (my dad won't buy Microsoft Word or a printer), so if you're looking for zelda fanfics, read the ones by Zeldafan-11! :)
foolish-sage chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Ah...the world cries out for you to ADD MORE! WO! CAPS LOCK!
Mayura-Hikari-090 chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I love multi-chap stories with action and romance! AND it's Legend of Zelda with LinkxZelda fluffiness! Thank you for writing this and can't wait to read more of your work!
Ferrahgos'sScribe chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
Wow. First of all, in my own way I am very difficult to please when it comes to Zelda stories. I usually do not finish reading the stories because they suck. This one however was brilliant. Pure brilliance. I commend you on your excellent writing style, keeping everyone in and not OOC, and the simple fact that you were able to introduce two new charecters without ruining the Zelda essence. Congragulations on this marvoulus masterpeice. I hope you strive for more wonderfull stories such as this one. Make that promise and never give up. Nicely done Indigo44, nicely done.

The Story Critic- Rinata Hikota
Andrath chapter 12 . 3/12/2007
just finished reading, really great story :)
Pint of Stella chapter 12 . 3/4/2007
how...how...HOW does this not have more reviews?

Great story. I was on the edge of my seat! Really. Bravo!
winnifred chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
TOMMY! amazing. WOW. talented-seriously. i don't know a thing about legend of zelda...but this was seriously amazing. oops! g2g now...cya tomorrow!
Omega87 chapter 12 . 2/3/2007
Hmm so Tomi left his robe and his sword...maybe he's setting up Link to walk his path, who knows? I'd love to see a sequel to this. In the mean time good luck with your other stories, and cya at the next review D
Shadow Wisher chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
aw, it was getting so good too. you really had me captivated when i was reading this.

Update soon

Flameshield
ZeBubba chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
Damn thats good stuff, This is like an all out addiction man you need to finish!
Omega87 chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
Wow, so he's finally dead, and Zelda's ok, whew. I really hope there's an epilogue or something, I wouldnt mind finding out what link saw when he pulled back the hood. Great Job :D
foolish-sage chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
Wow, very good ending. It's extremely sad though, in a way.
pinguinolatino chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
Oh, this is interesting. I hope you update soon!
randomboy97 chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
This story is amazing. The best i've ever stumbled upon by accident. Please update soon.
Wargrave chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
As I said when I read the first section of this story, it s very, very good at its core. All it needs is polish. Some words do come across sounding cheesy, and there are the standard spelling and grammar mistakes everyone makes. My advice would be this: Put this story away. Put it away and don't look at it for a good week or two. After that time, take it out again and read it, without bias. The time you spent away from it will leave you open to your own criticisms, and you'll see through any errors you missed originally. Good luck, amigo.