Reviews for Roadside Casualties
quirks chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Hee! Thanks for the lovely chocolate-like high. :D
MeShelly chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
LOL, very cute, and good characterization. I'm glad that Dean has, for the moment, forgiven Sam in light of at least causing a little public destruction (and having a delayed heart-to-heart, the Winchester version).

What I really like, is that while this is a very light piece, Dean's near-miss still hangs over them, lurking just behind the trivial (or terrible, terrible) deed of scratching the Metallicar. "Oh, baby, he didn't mean it." It's funny, but I love the understated issues that Sam (and Dean, too) is still dealing with in terms of what *almost* happened.

I really enjoyed reading this piece-thanks for sharing! :)

~Michelle
M2S chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Good one shot. Very in character. I love the laughing followed by Dean's seriousness at the end.
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
How in the WORLD did Sam hit a stop sign? I actually am surprised Dean didn't kill him. That was awesome.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Found this a couple months late, but love it all the same.

“A mark like that? You took that bitch down.” HaHA! Reminds me of when my own little sister tries to play the 'i'm innocent' card. Awesome.

Cheers,

Tails
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That is so perfectly our boys! Good job.
silverducks chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was, hmm, fantastic. I loved it. Great job.
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
LMAO That was high-larious! Great work!
Freefall chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This was hysterical and classic humor. You kept everything perfectly in character, and the lines were very well delievered.
Anora chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
wow I love it! :D Great job, can't wait for more!
Rinne chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Oh, this is beautiful. An absolutely beautiful ep tag. I love the lightness (and yet seriousness) of it.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Having found Lights out, am now going through your other SN fics. This is another great story, the humour covering the underlying pain is wonderful.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
lol that was friggin hilarious!:):) it's exactly how i would picture dean reacting to damage to his car: first he'd be angry, then sam's status as little brother would make dean see the funny side, immedietly after which would follow the threat of death in the event that little brother ever pulls something like that again;) in short: i loved it!:P keep up the great work!:):)
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Very nice! You've got a great feel for the guys' voices. I hope you write more for Supernatural soon. Something longer, maybe? :)

Liz