Reviews for Roadside Casualties
kimonkey7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
*smiles like a proud Mama*

See? SEE? I told you you weren't no gladiola.

This is an absolutely WONDERFUL first SPN fic. You've got the boys down so well, and I was smiling and nodding my head as I read. What's so wonderful is that I haven't READ this before. So often we get the same fic over and over, just in a different voice, save a few key phrases. But this was fresh and funny (yes, you CAN do funny) and really, just GRAND.

Good job, kiddo.
aangelickitten chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
LMAO! That was great! This should have definitely been in one of the episodes following "Faith"! Classic Wincherster brother interaction. I can understand where Dean is coming from though. I'm that way about my poor car (it's falling apart T.T). One of my bf's friends rode in the back of my car and when he went to get out, he broke the door handle off! I was furious! I screamed at him that he was no longer allowed to ride in my car and he has to was his butt home! My bf was able to talk me into letting him have a ride home. So now you can't get out of the back of my car without someone else opening it from the outside. Again, that was an awesome story and I really enjoyed it! Good luck with future postings! Ciao!
Onthnis chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Glad you jumped the fence...I read a lot of your CSI stories but jumped myself...for some reason I lost my thrill for CSI and LOVE Supernatural...guess I know what I'll be watching at 9PM on Thursdays from now on...Great story and glad you wrote...great job!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This was great! Poor Sammy - just trying to do his best and a random stop sign jumps in front of him (I hate when that happens). And Dean's reaction is just so . .. Dean. :) Perfect light moment after the heartwrenching drama that was "Faith."
Minako Mikoto chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
dude that was awesome. I especially liked the ending lol
everybetty chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Welcome to the fold, Chrissie. All who kneel at the altar of the Great Texan Hunter are welcome.

This was an excellent start! Perfect little snapshot - little reminder how bad off Dean was - Dean's riotous response to seeing "his baby" harmed - the two brothers bonding without the need for a chick flick moment.

Think you may have found a new niche! Congrats, and GREAT job!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Lol! Brilliant, I was laughing all the way through. I could definately see this happening. You managed to convey each of the brothers' personalities very well, especially considering that this was your first Supernatural fic. Hope to read some more from you!
Master Li chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I love this story! I can totally believe that Dean would react like that. Very calm at first..."What am I looking at here Sammy?" and then he would blow up. Sam's nervousness was believable too and I love how you ended it. Great job!
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 7/26/2006

That was great it had me laughing. Trust Dean to be more worried about his precious Impala (Altho i have to admit in the last episode the Impala's health was also on my mind along with the boys lol)

Loved it! great Work

Tara :-)
woodsbaile chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Hey, this was lovely! I saved it up in my favorite, because it's really a cute little piece of work. And so in character, too. Dean kinda reminded me of myself with my own car... er... *clears her throat* Yeah, so I'm a little insane myself, admittedly. Anyway, you did a great job, and I hope to see a new fic of yours soon.
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wow, I'm very impressed Chrisse! This was a fun little way to get your feet wet. I go so see this 'fight' Dean not caring what reason...there was a scracth on his baby. Him even 'soothing' the beloved was such a hoot!

Clever way of giving us a tiny bit of "Faith' details with the only thing that would make Sam throw caution to the wind...being there for his brother in time of need.

Cute...very well done.