Reviews for Guessing Game
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Haha! Fun times. D That was a quick game.
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
So, you were on my favorite authors list. The confusing part? I couldn't really -remember- reading any of your stories. Shame on me, right? I slapped myself on the wrist and tackled your stories list with a gusto.

And am very, very happy I did. (:

I always thought the idea of Jyou and Mimi was cute, although once she moved to New York I found the possibility dwindling, dwindling, spiraling down... -echo, echo- xD! But it's always fun to imagine the time they might have had hanging out and being kids with their first (or second, or fourth...) crush and watching it develop before Mimi had to move away.

This was very short, but very cute. It seemed very in character: flustered Jyou with his infatuation, the tiny flare of the temper that in his mind made him go "wait, what?", Mimi's giddy happy self... I could go on forever. But the point was, it was awesomely cute, and thank you for writing it!
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Short and sweet. I hope she had an umbrella for the rain.
AngelKairi chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
'Mimi liked someone? He'd kill them!'

That equals the best line. It's so true, who knows what really goes on in our little Jyou's thoughts during the show anyway? I wouldn't put it past him - he hangs out with Gomamon too much not to think those thoughts.

Cute and fluffy~!

~tally!sock.~
longjeyne chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Aw! That was really, really cute! I love JyouxMimi!

Keep writing, it was good. And we need more JyouxMimi fics in the world, anyway
DrippingInk chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
A very adorable drabble!

-DI
Tachikawa Mimi chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Precious! The characterization is perfect! My only complaint is that it's too short! O
Joe Habana chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
AW *o*... REALLY GOOD ONE TToTT

i Love It... yeah... perfectly in character both ... nice

please, Please, Pulez write more about this Couple TToTT
DreamWriterColabs chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Very short, but also cute. Great job.
fangirl712 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
This is so adorable! If you want, check out my fics...I loved it! Yours Truly, fangirl712