Reviews for Hidden Phantom
Tsukiko K chapter 18 . 7/28
If I was Danny, I would tell them straight up, "Look, I'm already in a relationship and have no intention of leaving it. Deal with it and please leave me alone."
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 4 . 7/20
Mr. Ollivanders only uses Phoenix feathers, Dragonheart strings, and Unicorn hairs for his wand cores though.
Please post another chapter soon
Nox Melum chapter 22 . 6/30
I'm really enjoying this story, and crossed fingers for more!
Really hoping this hasn't been abandoned, since that would be really a depressing end for a really good fic.
NightmareKnight1 chapter 22 . 6/14
Six years later, and there is still no hope on the horizon. We are nearing year seven and there seems to be no salvation in sight. Hope has been lost.
DualStarduster chapter 4 . 5/18
(ch4) oh my gosh you just brought back my entire fourth grade year with that animorphs reference. I loved listening to my teacher read it to us everyday after recess, you sir, have just made my day and its 6:30 in the morning and I have a test in 3 hours, but you just made it worth it.
The Original Dark Bunny chapter 15 . 5/16
I legit died at the last part...now I'm a ghost
Coolspygirl chapter 15 . 5/4
Same for song number three. You wouldn't believe how trigger happy my cousin becomes after listening to that song. She even made her own tune.

I hate you
You hate me
We're a grumpy family
With a gun in my hand
And murder on my mind
Pull the trigger
And I'll be fine.

Yep that is what I hear whenever I come over.
Coolspygirl chapter 4 . 5/3
I love this story. I was smiling the whole time..
gwencarson126 chapter 22 . 5/2
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
-cries- (/)ಥ﹏ಥ)/) WHY MUST THIS AMAZING STORY BE ABANDONEDDDDDDDDDDD?! 。゚(*)゚。 I'M SO SADDDDDDDDDD! _(Д;;」)_
PM99999 chapter 22 . 4/16
Fantastic story, too bad it's been 6.5 years since last update.
RenegadeForLife chapter 21 . 3/26
He's a Badger. Obviously. Reference to Vlad's nickname for him.
RenegadeForLife chapter 22 . 3/26
Fun story that focuses more on pranks than on any villains or conflict. Clearly not going to be continued it seems.
Danny's animagus is a fox of some sort, isn't it? But even if I'm right... I'm probably never going to find out! D,'x WHY IS IT THAT ALL THE AWESOME STORIES GET ABANDONED?! -cries and runs away wailing in reading agony-