Reviews for Hidden Phantom
I'm Monster the Girl chapter 22 . 12/5/2015
December 2015, in a secret laboratory somewhere in Greece;
I'm still waiting.
dannyphantomrocks1 chapter 22 . 12/2/2015
I GOT IT HE IS A DOG ITS A DOG!
CorruptedAngel01 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I know its been about 5 fucking years, but can u plz update soon? .
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
Ahhh! This is so good! Please tell me that you're going to pick this up again soon! More than anything I want to see how Hogwarts would stand up to Danny on auto-pilot! You are a really good author btw. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
Yes I agree with the girl kill it NOW...(ears twitching nervously) um I m-mean ...u-um... gr-great s-story
Candy Phantom chapter 22 . 10/3/2015
It's been nearly 5 years. Have you been watching every episode of Danny Phantom? I'm about halfway through rewatching everything. I also have no idea why it was on an anime website.
Candy Phantom chapter 21 . 10/3/2015
My ears started to actually ring when I got to the screaming Tucker part. XD
Candy Phantom chapter 20 . 10/3/2015
Is it a kitty cat or a kneazle?
Candy Phantom chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
Ok, so that breathing is not necessary right now. Also, Danny's least favorite day of the week is Tuesday. Not sure if it is in the show, but once you get it it makes a lot of sense. No, there are no typos in this review.
Candy Phantom chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
Ok, now I must pretend to faint from laughing too much. If I needed to breathe then I would've already fainted. *pretends to faint*
Candy Phantom chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
*smirks* Is he gonna become the newest marauder?
commoner246 chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
Hello. I know that some people just take a long time updating, but since it shows its been 5 years since this story was updated, I was just wondering if you were going to continue?
Kaydiane chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
Are you going to update soon? I really like this story so far.
trninjakiller chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
WTF BARNEY RUINED MY CHILDHOOD. THAT FUCKING DINOSAUR IS FUCKING CREEPY.
daraidiay chapter 22 . 9/5/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)