Reviews for Hidden Phantom
Danny's animagus is a fox of some sort, isn't it? But even if I'm right... I'm probably never going to find out! D,'x WHY IS IT THAT ALL THE AWESOME STORIES GET ABANDONED?! -cries and runs away wailing in reading agony-
Mewlover chapter 22 . 12/26/2016
PLZZZZZZZ UPDATE SOOOOOOOON! THIS IS AWESOME!
ShiraCr18 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
please write more this story is getting really good. I really want to know what happens next
Timer.Clock chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
Dear god don't tell me he's a fox.
1 One Piece Fan chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
PLEEAASSEEE UPDATEEE
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
That Clockwork cameo was the most pointless one since Family Guy.
silvery crimson moon chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
It's funny, when you put that it was a red-tailed hawk and his name was Tobias I immediately wondered if you had read Animorphs, nice to know I was right :) cool story so far!
Blue-blood wulf chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Just so you know, I LOVE danny's auto pilot! AND your story. :3
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Loved the Animorphs reference.
Luthiel1 chapter 21 . 4/28/2016
This is a really great story. can't wait for more chapters
TheGrayWolfHowls chapter 22 . 4/27/2016
Please update soon, can't wait to see auto-pilot at Hogwarts, watch out Malfoy.
ElizabethBathog chapter 22 . 4/25/2016
This is really good so i hope you still will update it!
Laura chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
HOLY CRUD. YOU MADE AN ANIMORPHS REFERENCE. I KNEW THAT RED-TAILED HAWK WAS IN THERE FOR SOME REASON.
Tsukiko K chapter 22 . 3/30/2016
So his animagus form is a fox? It's befitting, considering his personality in the story, his pranks, and how easily he can slip away.
FariyFlare chapter 22 . 3/29/2016
This is great so far, it made me laugh a lot so far. I'm guessing that Danny's animagus form is maybe some kind of wolf, fox dog or cat. I can't wait to see who the next ghost to appear at Hogwarts will be, maybe Skulker or Desiree, but it would be really funny if Techness appeared and finds out that there's no technology there. And I can't wait to see how Harry react to Danny's secret. -stands off to the side thinking- if it turns out he can turn into a badger, Vlad will surly won't let it down easily. ...