Reviews for Hidden Phantom
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
ANIMORPHS REFERENCE!
Tsukiko K chapter 17 . 12/19/2017
I actually found out about the true process that takes becoming an Animagus. I admire those who do become them, because I don't know if I'd have the patience or ability.
Tsukiko K chapter 11 . 12/19/2017
I want Snape to start liking Danny. He's as much a Slytherin as he is a Gryffindor after all
Tsukiko K chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
Technically, self preservation isn't a trait most Gryffindors exhibit. That's supposed to be a Slytherin trait, but some Slytherin's don't utilize it very well. That's not all of the Slytherin's, though, as some of them don't get involved with Malfoy and those he associates himself with. Some Slytherin's are featured in several stories as not that bad. I'll mention them in another review.
LK2 chapter 22 . 12/18/2017
Thanks for the chapter and please keep up the good work (-)
LK2 chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
Nay it's: I hate people and I really hate people so basically I just hate everyone.
xTCatxx chapter 6 . 12/9/2017
Ahahah sleep walking trough the day I did that at work and let me tell you I did work but when I woke up and looked at the paper omg it was a mess I had to redo the whole thing
Guest chapter 22 . 11/20/2017
It's been seven years, and this likely won't continue. I remember checking back on this, and although over time my visits grew less frequent, I still checked. Waiting, for this to finish. It's been seven years, and I hope it will continue.
lil-pwincess chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
im screaming oml animorphs reference i frinkin love you no one else that I've ever met knows or has read this and just dshdkfhejekd *dies*
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
Uhh, Threstrals have no feathers
LK chapter 22 . 10/31/2017
This story is amazing and please keep up the good work! (-)
Devious Purrloin chapter 22 . 10/14/2017
Will you ever update this story?
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 22 . 10/11/2017
Awesome! It’s been seven years, will there be a next chapter?
Plusle98 chapter 4 . 9/27/2017
Omg I have never met ANyONE who has read animorphs before, when I read about Tobias I almost spit my water all over my calc class
It's like the first book series I ever read!
Phoenix-Inferno18 chapter 22 . 9/24/2017
Please please tell me that this story hasn't been abandoned!