Reviews for The Competition For Serenity's Heart
You should have shown usagi and rei sharing the ice cream.
But Whith usagi x haruka or
Minako x setsuna
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
love it
Blank chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Lol the last part was funny with minako and her mom
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Awesomeness! This story rocks! Kudos to you!
serenity2009 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
like those couples

you did good job
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Too Cute! Have you written Minako and Setsuna's wedding yet?

Only strange part was "Sailor Moon tackled Mars and gave her a passionate kiss." I feel like it should be Usagi tacked Rei.
mina robins chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
that was ridiculous and i loved it. all the pairings are so adorables~
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Chalk up ANOTHER fav!

Okay, for this one, I'm going to pull a "writer-jm" and review this from beginning to end.

Just like Rei to blurt out her confession to Usagi.

(shakes head) STUPID STUPID Mamo-chan! NEVER EVER say derogatory things about lesbians when you are outnumbered by them.

Setsuna and Minako are just so HOT together!

STUPID STUPID Mamo-chan AGAIN! If you're going to check out a HOT girl, make sure her jealous lover isn't watching.

ROFLMAO! "Most of the seated senshi gave Haruka a warning look. “What?” She pouted. “I’ll be good.”"

Underneath that graceful lady-like exterior lies a lesbian playa to rival her wife. "Michiru grabbed Haruka’s digital camera out of her hand and turned it on. At Haruka’s questioning look, Michiru replied: “What? I can’t think she’s hot too?” Haruka blushed as her mind went in a hentai direction."

Discovery Channel! Mythbusters! LOL! Hey, I happen to think Kari is HOT! I LOVE nerdy girls (swoon). I also happen to think Grant is a cutie.

The "Temptation Round" was cause for grabbing LOTS of tissues. "Spankies?" Oi!

I think Minako mispronounces and uses wrong words just as much as Haruka Suzushiro/Armitage.

Tenoh-san TRYING to get Mamo-chan's "attention" was as uncomfortable as Jodie Foster and Richard Gere kissing in "Sommersby." Talk about uncomfortable and awkward!

A stuffed Usagi - Kawaii!

Mamo-wedgie! LOL!

Mrs. Aino is -COUGH- a HOOT! I just adore her!
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
That was great!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Oh...My...GOD! THIS was just INSANE!

XD Well, not THAT insane...but still, pretty insane.

Now, this fic was really AW3SOME! XD GOD! That swimsuit contest was, like OMG! (Drools all over the keyboard) And the 'Temptation' test! GOD...! (Drools even more)

Dude, Rei had the thing in the bag from the very fuckin' beginning. XD And geez, this was overflowing with ecchiness! And Chibi-Usa and Hotaru were watching "Mythbusters"! Dude, that show's totally AW3SOME! XD God save us all from those girls...XD

Helluva job, son.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Shiori Kaiou chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
oh god oh god, i want to see the outer in those outfits!, geez i think i got a nose bleed too *checks for nose bleed*. this was so much fun, remind me of mamoru must die serie hehehehehe.
Ze chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
*insert thumbs up and big cheesy grin* Great fic!
FireKai chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This was great. I loved the competition and the pairings. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »