Reviews for Night Journeys
CourtneyRBowman chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Absolutly beautiful !
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I love that bit where he thinks he's hurt her, and the emotion throughout the whole thing is just wonderful. The ending, too, is great.

- Adi
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
So painfully beautiful, watching these two! You captured the emotions very well.

phantom_jedi
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Lovely.

Is there more?
ShapeintheShadows chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Aww! I loved that! It was so sweet. It was so well written and descriptive. That's exactly how I pictured Erik feeling about Christine. Good job!

Amanda
AuronLives chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Thank you for that. I usually hate EC, because most of it is uninspired crap, but this piece was truly beautiful. Brava!
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That was beautiful. Your writing was superb!
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
That was so well done, I applaud you! I've been meaning to read this story for forever, and I finally got around to it. Now I wish I never put it off for so long. It was perfectly balanced, just right, not too little and not too much! I absolutely adored the part where you called Erik a man of living fire...Couldn't have put it better myself!

If ever there was a work of art in phiction, this was one! It was completely loyal to Leroux, but included all those cherished elements of every other version we adore without compromising the characters in any way. Also, I loved the style in which you wrote it, its perfect balance heightened the delicate balance of the tension between the characters. Incredible job!
The Grasshopper chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
This was beautiful and very nice. It is tragic that you've seemed to stop writing phan phiction...
bellasemplicita chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Very nice writing style- slightly poetic and you focus on Erik's feelings. I like/ admire :)
It's hard to write viggies playing on characets' emotions, especially ones as sensitive as Erik and Christine. I thought you did an excellent job on it- kudos :D
BTW you might want to look over the paragraphs- I caught one or two that should not have been spaced apart and there was an extra markup code thing somewhere in there ("")
I hope there's more shorts like this ;)
~Sky
serene11 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
What a lovely piece! I specifically admire the desciptive qualities of this short story, and the elegance with which Erik is portrayed. Too many stories in my opinion turn him into a sniveling, tempermental brat and underestimate the formidable control with which the man tries to maintain his dignity.
Paula chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I love this story, it flows so perfectly. I'd love to know what'll happen next. Veronique, please do write more stories! You're one of the best phanfic writers I've seen.
Riene chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Oh, this is very, very good and I thoroughly enjoyed reading every line of it! Excellent scene, dialogue, angst, emotion. Very well done, congratulations! I look forward to finding more of your work!

Riene
Trinity Destler chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Beautiful and greatly detailed description, absolutely exquiste writing. Please continue this, I would like to see where it can go.
Y Chadee chapter 1 . 8/31/2002