Reviews for Of Course It Counts!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
:D I KIKE THIS
Princess Moon Rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I like.
Em chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Great descriptions! Realistic and sexy! Good job!
Kuragari Kagirinai chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Next thing he was going to blurt out was going to be “njf6u5r$DSFYgt8df6&)&342O)j” but you can’t really voice that, can you?

Lmfao.

I loved it; short, sweet and hilarious. :D
First Of The Fallen chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
awesome, check out my story a G/Wing fic with Relena P. and Heero Y. as characters and the title is Dead While Living, it isn't finished yet, but leave a review please
dog-demon3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
LOL nice job
cagedxsongxbird chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
You are such a good writer! Congratulations! It's great! And Haynette is wonderful! X3
Jeremy chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Hey!

That was pretty good, but it definitely lacked detail, no offense, and I know you said that your writing abilities had gone on vacation, but detail would have definitely made this perfect!
Naylaena chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I personally enjoyed your characterization, and the setup of the situation was well played. Even the sudden-ness of their love was easily acceptable to the reader. I thoroughly enjoyed your word choice, and if not one of your better fanfictions, I cannot wait to chance a read with another.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was cute. I'm not as connected to the pairing as I am with others, (coughLarxelcough) but I still can enjoy quality writing when I read it. Dear God (no offense to anyone) did I just call an M-fic quality writing? That in itself sounds so wrong! Ugh! Now I need to go read more to get over it!
xoILuvCloudox chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Loved it, Loved it, LOVED it! Oh, and did I say I Loved it? LOL. Greaat Job! teehee! Update soon! I just have to know what happens :P

xoILuvCloudox
Flame Rising D chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Congratulations. You are the official proof that people with more teeth than brain cells shouldn’t breed with each other.

Or at all.

What the ** was going through your douched-up mind when you posted this? That maybe a caravan of inbred clowns would stumble upon it and like it? Because they’d probably be the only ones to overlook the fact that you’ve told the English language to go into a corner, pull down its pants and grab its ankles.

Or, hell, maybe that was insulting to inbred clowns everywhere.

Now, why don’t you do a favor to those clowns, and the rest of humanity, and play 52 card pick up on a freeway if you're ever tempted to post anything ever again. And, uh, make sure it’s during rush hour.

Good?

Phe-**-nomenal.

F/R
Veronica Mignon chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I do not mean to be rude but this fanfic frankly did not please me. First off, the characters were really OOC. I understand that some people like to write fanfics about their favorite couple they ship but the way you portrayed this story disgusted me.

I'd have to say Canon sue is FAR more annoying than Mary Sue characters because 98% writers on this site has the tendency to write their 'OTP' completely out of character.

If all you can do is post half ass work then get mad and go to your Live Journal to "mock" people who RIGHTFULLY criticize your garbage you call fanfiction, then there is NO help for you.

Go back to school little girl.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007