Reviews for Knights Of The Old Order
Junior VB chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Parece que este fic está abandonado, lastima. Yo quiero ver el enfrentamiento final entra Jor-El y el Yautja.
It seems that this fic is abandoned, pitty. I want to see the final showdown between Jor-El and the Yautja.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Jor-El ha tomado el cuerpo de Clark para enfrentar al Yautja.
Jor-El took Clark's body to face the Yautja.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Clark fue atacado por un Predador.

Me pregunto cuál es el plan de Jor-El ahora que Clark ha decidido darle la espalda.
Clark was attacked by a Predator.

I wonder what is the plan of Jor-El now that Clark has decided to give him back.
sealkid3 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
So, i really like your idea here and where you are taking and was hoping you might come back and update the story. Overall great work on character details and personalities. Great job creating a viable and believable history that connects the two races. I'd like to see how this story plays out.
Macri007 chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Pretty ok...
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
I enjoyed reading your story.

I liked the way you described the battle between Jor-El & the Predator. Please update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Jor-El explain to everyone what was happening. Please update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you combined Smallville & Predator into one story. Please update soon.
verystrangest chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
very good
STRANGLER4LIFE chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Let me just say i'm a huge smallvilee and predator fan.

keep up the great work on this story its very detailed on the past of the races and can't wait to read more. ( a lot more I hope)