Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Fallout
HiddenChaser chapter 29 . 6/18/2010
Im just going to get right to the point. I love this story. This is one of my fav. stories i have read. I really do hope that you make another chapter.
Cocytus The Lake of Despair chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This storywin. Your version of Roxas is ten times better then the 358/2 version and when I think of Roxas I think of your Organization XI Roxas. I request continued updates of this story.
Cougerstar chapter 29 . 8/13/2009
Excellent writing, a very interesting plot and everyone’s in character! This is diffidently one of the best fanfics I’ve seen in a while. The references and accuracy to the game really add to it. Please update as soon as you can!
Malicious Shadows chapter 29 . 7/8/2009
WoW.

Simply amazing!

No seriously, this is one of the top KH fanfics I've read in a long, LONG while. It's refreshing to see a fanfic that isn't revolving around romance or comedy and isn't unbearable like a lot of the other works out there. Thank you for having the gift of writing and sharing it with us. I appreciate it! lol
nupinoop296 chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
I am officially bamboozled. Maybe I need to re-read the last few chapters...

Man, I'm glad Ol' Mal is (finally?) gone. I can't stand her! D:
Jeremiah G chapter 29 . 7/6/2009
Wow this fic is incredibly deep! I just spent hours reading from first to last chapter and all I can say is well done.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
i thought it was roxsor?
Spinestalker chapter 28 . 2/16/2009
JUst sat here for the last umsomethingish hours reading this and I so throughly enjoyed this story. I am waiting with baited breath for more! It's nice to read a non pairing fic every so often that follows the story!

LOVEING how you write Roxas and can't wait to see how this resurrection plan plays out.
fan chapter 28 . 1/29/2009
What a fantastic story! It's really one of those very few "gotta know what happens next" stories! Grammar/punctuation/all that was great, and if there was any error, I didn't spot it. I can accept the OCs, which is a pretty big compliment. They seem... real. (Like how Rufaus hasn't forgotten his guardians and father('s Nobody)'s death and decided to help Disney Castle out of the goodness of his heart, leading them on a quest of divinely beautiful justice, truth and friendship! No, he's a backstabber who dislikes Riku and Donald, and is disliked by them. I love faulty people.)

The plot twists are good and shocking; I was actually completely fooled into thinking Donald and Goofy were getting away until Katherine popped up again. And Roxas "killing" Rufaus' grandmother (and uncles) as a sign of their friendship? Utterly dark and ironic and twisted. Amazing. Some people I know who complain about wanting some of their family dead should read this and GET OVER IT. It takes a LOT for someone to fool me with twists, but you execute them beautifully.

I can't get over this story. The plot is good and is portrayed with creativity; no one in any other "Organization returns" stories think about the Dark City being populated, or Roxas helping resurrect the Organization, or Roxas not liking being merged with Sora, or... well, pretty much everything else in your fic.

I really hope they do resurrect the Organization (because let's face it, the Organization was always darkly captivating, and infinitely more interesting than the dynamics between Sora's band of special snowflake, fowl, and dog, bless their moronic little hearts.) I wanna see their reactions and thoughts and relationships with each other, but I especially want to see Axel getting his best friend back and how Axel "feels" about it. But I suppose Disney's lot will interfer and I'll never see any of it. (Incidentally, why IS Roxas helping the Org and DarkGov? For his own heart or for his friend?)

But I especially want to see an update from you. I can wait. (which translates into: "Gimme story! Gimme story! Gimme!")
Elias Dae chapter 28 . 1/24/2009
I'm glad to see that you are back. I was shocked but pleasantly so to see the story alert for this fic.

I hope this means you'll finish.

Sincerely,

E
ShortyMcPopTart chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow, this story deserves much more attention than its getting. It's an absolutely wonderful take of the cast learning exactly what measure is a non-human. Beautifully written (even with a few mistakes here and there) with a great plot. Absolutely fantastic.
zeno518 chapter 27 . 9/12/2008
COL!
nupinoop296 chapter 27 . 6/28/2007
AH! Dude! You NEED to update! I HAVE to knkow what hapenes! BTW, cool story, although some parts made me mad...
nupinoop296 chapter 23 . 6/28/2007
I've tried not to comment because I always end up doing it too much, but I freaked out (in a good way) when you mentioned "The Magician's Nephew"! YAY! Awesome story! When ya gonna update?
japaneserockergirl chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
Hm...this story has me asking even MORE questions than before? What's the connection between the people who died or disappeared on "The Night of Fate"? And why does Sora feel so guilty? And what's with the weird dreams he's been having?