Reviews for Mr And Mrs Taisho
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
And that, folks, is how all good relationships should be. Thank you, A.D. Williams, for putting my romantic life back into prospective. I'm off to bludgeon my boy friend to a gelatinous mass of gurgling, organic goop with a rusted shovel, vacuum pack his entrails into air-tight containers, slab on a pretty bold printed Spam label, and call it dinner for the homeless shelter down the street. They'll be so grateful. Feeding the needy is so fulfilling.
Pineapple55 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Haha, that's 'love' alright. Nice job with this
dead count chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
that last part was so funny i chocked on my spit from laughign
neko1kitty chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
interesting but i fink i would fit better if the couple was naraku&kikyo i mean they always tsy to kill eachother
Im-a-tiger chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
rotflmao! That is one of the funniest things i've ever read. What a perfect couple, both of them happily endangering the other's life. The idea was so original, i like the bit about Kikyo throwing the grenade out after him.
chiyomi uchiha aburame chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
um...er..hehe*backs away slowly*...*runs* ah
Koneko Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
This was really funny! The part with Kikyo makeing hell holes in the living room is hiliarious!

P.S. My Dad thinks Dr. Phil doesn't know half of what he is talking about.
aya harushino chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
hilarious! oh yea..There has to be more of this stuff!
black pearl-sama chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Okay, that was really funny. I loved the last part about Kikyo playfully stabbing InuYasha on the shoulder and InuYasha playfully raking his claws over her throat. Talk about weirdness. lol.

Your Friend,

Neelima
zodiac1805 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
You have some of the best ideas ever. I've got a good crossover idea going right now, so keep your eyes open for that soon. Anyway, keep up the good work, and on to your other new story.
Baudouin chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Funny xP Weird too.. Doctor Phil.. Hmm.. xD;
Eileen chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This reminds me of the Weird Al song, "You Don't Love Me Anymore". Funny stuff!