Reviews for A day to remember
I just love the interactions between Gibbs and Tony. Very well done. You captured them well.
pianomouse chapter 11 . 2/25
Fantastic story, thank you for sharing it. The relationship between Gibbs and Tony was wonderful.
Hells Bells chapter 11 . 1/15
Read this WONDERFUL story write the characters .
AlaskanFan chapter 11 . 1/7
Wow! enjoyed every minute!
OneShotSal chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
Love it! This is the longest story I've read on here. I usually prefer oneshots (see my username :-P ). But after seeing the great reviews, I couldn't resist, and I'm glad I read this! Totally nailed their relationship, and everyone's characters. I would've liked it to have had a scene with McGee and Gibbs at the gym, maybe a dialogue where he gets some forgiveness from Gibbs, but I know it's meant to be a Tony-centric fic. Anyway, well done!
reader1writer1 chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
That was great! Made me cry, too ;-)
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
Loved it, really good story
DarkGhana chapter 11 . 5/19/2016
Loveidy loveidy loved this story!
lmwr chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
g LP
ImperfectWarrior chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
LOOOOOOVE IT!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
This was a really nice read. LOVED the happy ending. And you really nailed the Gibbs/Tony dialogue (not to mention Ducky!) which is hard to do.
smiles2go chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
enjoyed very much
mamika chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
this was so adorable story. and I started missing the good old NCIS without the new blond jerk that came in season 11.
but anyways, this was so good. to have the gibbs and tony and abby there. and how well they worked together.
I was shocked too when gibbs signed that he too loved tony. that was so sweet 3
and that ending in the dark, both leaving presents to the other, with great symbolism but no intention of talking to each other about them.
I have to say I spend ungodly amount of time trying to recall and find out about the Baltimore episode. I know I have seen it but I did not quite recall what happened in it. but tony saved gibbs life (right?). and to have tony arrest gibbs as their first meeting, how fun.
but about the story. there was the humour those two share. the strong bond, the unworded companionship and understanding.
liked your writing a lot, thanks for making NCIS good again :D
siddigfan chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
Wonderful, wonderful story! I loved every word! Great emotions and characterization! Great plot and suspense! Thanks for this fine story! :-)
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
Excellent! sigh Silver flatware is expensive.