Reviews for A day to remember
reader1writer1 chapter 11 . 7/12
That was great! Made me cry, too ;-)
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 11 . 6/20
Loved it, really good story
DarkGhana chapter 11 . 5/19
Loveidy loveidy loved this story!
lmwr chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
g LP
ImperfectWarrior chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
LOOOOOOVE IT!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
This was a really nice read. LOVED the happy ending. And you really nailed the Gibbs/Tony dialogue (not to mention Ducky!) which is hard to do.
smiles2go chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
enjoyed very much
mamika chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
this was so adorable story. and I started missing the good old NCIS without the new blond jerk that came in season 11.
but anyways, this was so good. to have the gibbs and tony and abby there. and how well they worked together.
I was shocked too when gibbs signed that he too loved tony. that was so sweet 3
and that ending in the dark, both leaving presents to the other, with great symbolism but no intention of talking to each other about them.
I have to say I spend ungodly amount of time trying to recall and find out about the Baltimore episode. I know I have seen it but I did not quite recall what happened in it. but tony saved gibbs life (right?). and to have tony arrest gibbs as their first meeting, how fun.
but about the story. there was the humour those two share. the strong bond, the unworded companionship and understanding.
liked your writing a lot, thanks for making NCIS good again :D
siddigfan chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
Wonderful, wonderful story! I loved every word! Great emotions and characterization! Great plot and suspense! Thanks for this fine story! :-)
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
Excellent! sigh Silver flatware is expensive.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
The table sounds beautiful.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 5/5/2015