Reviews for A Wager of Love
UR NEW FAN chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Best fanfic ever, unofficial Nobel piece prize. Lol. Enjoyed every last word. Also, I'm new to this website and am not sure where to do requests atm. So I will post it here until I find out how and if I do, I will delete/cut out the request:

So, a sequel to this focusing mainly on how Sakura and Hinata will cope with Naruto's relationship once he comes back from the one year stay. Probably Sakura will wind up confessing to naruto, and even getting in a fight with temari. Hinata on the other hand, might not(that, being debatable as it is, is 100% your choice) confess and might go through some serious depression. Hinata's one of those understanding people who would probably not hold grudges against naruto or temari anyhow. And temari would definitely beat Sakura by the way, it's not like naruto uns where u can just chakra dash through every thing(seriously, temari is wayyyy underpowered in the naruto uns series). So, the separate endings(they all involve temari and Sakura fighting though)I'm thinking about are: someone(preferably tsunade or Hinata) notices temari and Sakura fighting, tries to break it up and maybe even lectures them about why they must come together for Naruto's sake, but Sakura is too unstable and continues to fight on. What happens from there is all yours. Or: naruto breaks up the fight, and Sakura asks him to choose between her and temari. When he chooses temari, Sakura has a mental breakdown and commits suicide. OR: temari brings Sakura to a state of near death, naruto comes and thinks Sakura is dead, loses it, transforms, and attacks temari. His other friends work together to bring him back to normal. At first it looks bleak, but then Sakura manages to limp over to naruto, causing him to realize that temari hadn't killed her and thus, bringing him back.

And that ends my request. I don't mind whatever improvs, chapters, or even extra story that u put in. I'm sure it'll all turn out alright with your skills. :D. Idk if you have your hands full or even plan on taking this request, but these are just some thoughts. Oh yeah, can Sakura and Hinata have the protagonist for one
Eliza chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Who was with the pervy sage? Was it the Sakura?
epicgreymon chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
SAKURA
SonicEvolution chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
fanfic of the year
Naruto Uchiha X chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Dude this is good i hope you put up a new chapter soon
kivey chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
This was amazing. It has plenty of humor and some action. I can't wait to see more. And Kankuro getting traumatized was funny.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
hahaha lol at poor kankuro haha
bano chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
wow that was very unexpected,very very surpiseing good chapter
kakashi008 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
i want the full ending lol but i loved this story i can't wait for the next chapter soon (:
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This was a good chapter i can't wait for you to put chapter 7 up soon.
Jaxofdeth1 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Great story looking forward to more! If you need help I'm here
Uchiha chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Great story lol keep it coming :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2012