Reviews for The Maximum Ride Guide to Mary Sues
Miami chapter 1 . 5/1
Dear weird person,
Most MR PJO crosses involve Max being kicked out of the flock and having an expiration date. HELP ME AND PLEASE TELL THE WORLD WHY THAT IS WRONG!
Lilacsbloomindarkness chapter 1 . 4/21
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I HAATE ABOUT OCS!
the emerald wolf chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
This is all fine and good but i gotta admit i ended up laughing at the pure irony
by the end of the series the cannon characters were all mary sue XD i feel like James Patterson needs to read this XD
especially with the "fall in love" thing cause my mind went straight to Dylan singing on the table while Max was like *Gasp* o.o he's so talented why do i feel this way?
*gag*
anyway yea...i just thought that was funny
...
great fanfiction
...
I'll leave you alone now
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
What I hate the most in these series is character development, the ridiculous plot, and mostly the genetics of oc's and the main characters. Try to do some research on genetics and their effects please.
destiny chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Thank You. This Helps]
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Quite humorous! I enjoyed your example sentences, they made fun of everything that bothers me in fanfictions. They made me laugh. This is also a very well written guide, not just an amusing satire. I could see it serving to prevent at least a few more Mary Sues, which makes it well worth the effort of writing it. Good job. :)
slendersummerseve chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
thanks for the OC Creations guide! I don't use OC's all the time but this will come in handy for when I do!

(Where did the phrase "come in handy" even come from? It seems so natural to say out loud but it seems so weird when you write it...)
oh-doctor-you-soniced-her chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
thank u but no thanks i realised one my characters ere crap and made another which was better thanks
decodeme312 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
lol this was freaking hilarious xD
Grace chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I liked the guide a lot but people should really be able to make characters anyway they want.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
hey, that was actually really helpful~ glad to see you wouldnt consider my OC a MS~
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Average Weird chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
To all of you freaks who are saying this awesome guide was wrong, check the date they wrote it. That might explain why, owing to the fact he wrote it about four years before you reviewed.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is extremely amusing. And accurate. Mary-Sues screw up any story they invade.
TheNightshade43 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I didn't know a guide could be allowed on this site (as I thought only stories were allowed). But I enjoyed reading this guideline.

You managed to explain it in a way that someone unfamiliar with the fandom could understand.

Good work.