Reviews for The Swords of Primus & Unicron III
Shiori chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
like ZOMG you updated!1 *throws a party*.lol its been so long i had to reread most of it lol, but seriously glad you updated - great chapter and i hope you update soon - good luck and try to demolish the writers block ]
Lady Shockbox chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
Hey! We all thought you died!(glomps) Good you see you're nowhere near dead! And this same goes for the ficcy too!

(cries 'cuz Noisemaze IS dead) T_T

Oh? Unicron? Yays! (does a happy dance while all the TFs look at her like she's crazy... Even thought she already is) Can't wait for more updates!
Lady Shockbox chapter 9 . 10/23/2006
Shockbox: (twitches) ...

Starscream: (backs away) Not good...

Sixshot: (is remaining silent)

Shockbox: (cries)

Shockblast: (throws his hand and cannon in the air) For the love of... Are you really that sad?

Shockbox: (looks at Shockblast sadly) Yes. (gets mad, grabs Carnage, and throws Carnage at Shockblast)

Shockblast: ... (is hit and mauled by the hairless Furby)

Sixshot: (anime sweatdrop) That was an incrediably evil thing you just did.

Shockbox: I know. I'm gonna miss this story's Sixshot. HE RULED! (points to Subi) You are truly evil...

Sixshot: (puts a hand on Shockbox'S shoulder) You still have me.

Shockbox: (eye twitch and throws Sixshot at Shockblast)

Sixshot: SLAG! (hits an unconcious Shockblast and is also mauled by Carnage)

Carnage: (with a blowtorch) !

Starscream: Wow.

Terrorsaur: (looks at Shockbox) You're crazy!

Shockbox: (sheepish look) Yes and no. I'm just excited for the DC trip next Monday. (grins) My school is going for a feild trip to Washington DC and we're gonna be able to go in the White House. (grins even bigger) Now, update soon so we can see Soundwave beat the snot out of an old-fart and a dumb-ass at the same time.

Terrorsaur: UPDATE SOON!

Shockbox: (pauses) who's EchoPrime? (pauses again) Soundwave's blind? Holy *!
Lady Shockbox chapter 8 . 9/29/2006
Shockbox: ...

Starscream: (anime sweatdrop) Uh...

Shockbox: (optic twitch) I know you did NOT just kill Sixshot...

Shockblast: (blinks) I think Subi just did.

Sixshot: GAH! (faints)

Shockbox: (throws head in teh air) NO! (cries) He was awesome! I'm sad now! (cries more, gets mad, and points an accusing hand at Starscream and Terrorsaur) YOU TWO! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU HAD LISTENED TO ME WHEN I ASKED FOR A MOUNTION DEW, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN ME A PEPSI AND THSI WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!

Terrorsaur: (anime sweatdrop) SQUAK! What did we do!

Starscream: (optics flash) We never gave you a Pepsi! We gave you a Diet Coke!

Shockbox: (pulls out a chainsaw and blowtorch) UPDATE SOON! I WANT MORE! (turns to doomed bots) DIE!
shockbox chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Shockbox: Yay! An update!

Shockblast: And what's up with Noisemaze? Where did he learn that language that he keeps on swearing in? That's an intresting twist.

Shockbox: (sigh) I start school in two weeks too. I hate school.

Terrorsaur: Don't we all?

Starscream: Good point.

Shockbox: UPDATE SOON!
Saberblast chapter 7 . 8/12/2006
WHAT THE HECK! WHY IS THERE A LOOKALIKE VECTOR PRIME FIGHTING THE AUTOBOTS!
ThunderScythe chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
Lol. Noizemaze and Soundwave are fun to watch when they're fighting esch other. P Override thought Talutah was Vector Prime! If the different color scheme didn't appear to her, then the attitude and loss of minicon should've. Silly Override xP Can't wait to see what happens next!
Saberblast chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
I don't think i wanna guess!
Lady Shockbox chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Shockbox: (Looks at descrpition of Talutah) Uh... Alfa-Q?

Starscream: (takes out his sword and hit Shockbox on the back of the head with it) That's NOT Alpha-Q you idiot! Tutlah's a slagging jet! Alfa-Q is a WORM!

Shockblast: It ain't Jetfire.

Sixshot: No duh.

Shockblast: (anime sweatdrop) I got nothing.

Shockbox: (rubs head) Well, this was a great chap. for a second I thought Clocker was Armada Sideswipe. And do we get to see that other dimension again?

Terrorsaur: (screchy voice that shatters glass) UPDATE SOON!
Lady Shockbox chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Shockbox: WAR! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Scorponok: You ARE nuts.

Sixshot: Nice mentioning of when Galvatron from TF Energon had Unicron inside him. And good idea of sealing Scorponok in Jungle Planet INSTED of killing him off. (mumbles) Wish they didn't kill ME off.

Shockbox: Yeah, I always thought Alfa-Q's Desert and Jungle Planet from Energon looked like Speed and Jungle Planet in TF Cybertron. As for Plains Planet, Ocean Planet, Blizzard Planet, and who knows what else, I don't know.

Shockblast: And what about Alfa-Q? do we get to see him at some point?

Starscream: All we can say is update soon. This is getting good.
Fangirls' Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
oo Wow...lectures and more lectures.

o Aft-kickings and speed! The perfect combo.

The chappies are good, but I was just being too much of a lazy chapter writing minion to mention that until now x3.
Lady Shockbox chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Shockbox: That was amusing. (gets all happy) Scorponok's back!

Ironhide: I can't believe he died in the Energon series.

Starscream: That's what I don't get. Did he really die? It's a shame too. He was a good soldier.

Shockblast: Speaking of good, we're also reviewing for the last few chapters. You got Cybertron Soundwave in character. Not many people can do that since he always talks like a slagging DJ.

Shockbox: Well, update soon or I'll swallow a truck load of suger.

Starscream: Slag! Not again!
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Shockbox: Hello! (reads) Is it Stars?

Sixshot: Shockbox was camping with her dad all week so she couldn't review at first. I'm just glad this was finally up!

Shockbox: Yep! Onto teh next chapter!

Sixshot: (looks at Starscream) We're all gonna die.

Rattrap: Hey! That's my line!

Terrorsaur: Shup up vermin!

Starscream: (gulp)
Shiori chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
well i had an excuse for not reviewing for the third chapter as you know, but atleast i'm reviewing now o

i'm think i'm getting somewhat of what's going on, but i need more info before i say i'm sure. I'm wondering what scorponock has to do with the story, and who the spark was. Will i ever find out who was in the first chapter speaking? ;_; i really wanna know who it is!

Excelent but extremely short chapter. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! i want...no, i NEED to know what happends next, i'm in a craze so UPDATE IT SOON!
Saberblast chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
I'm getting to love your cliffhangers! Has Unicron already reached Jungle planet? Were the Autobots too late?