Reviews for Those That Are Loved Are Not Lost
aliceinwonderland2000 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
OMG UPDATE THIS RIGHT NOW!
cylobaby chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I wish that was how it happened in the book. Like the Potters couldn't have at least TRIED to take on Voldemort.
Ayine chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Yes, I think you should update :)

What happened to James? Is he dead? I hope Peter's dead...

Really nice idea, don't stop writing. It's different than other stories, well if you let Lily and James live that is...

xx
greyrocks chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
this is another story with a bright future, keep up your excellent writing, check out my story if you want, its called Harry Potter and the Unexpected Heir, in mine Lily, James and Sirius are alive too.
Kira2667 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
oh my god this story is amazing. please, please, please, update! you can't just let this go!
Tris-WannaBe chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I like it. Please keep going!
lily-james-jon-alanna chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
really good please continue!
FeareDeath chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Please continue this. It's great.

You could have James not really dead but Siriusly injured and Sirius coming and 'rescuing' him (ha, as if Sirius could ever be serius)
flower123 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
hey i think you should continue the story, and what about james where did he go?is he alive?whats lily going to do soon please
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
What happened to James? Poor Lily, poor Harry. The writting is good and I also liked your Wind And Waves story, but I'ts not long enough! :( Please post more!
lois black chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I think your story is really good.

Please continue.
michelin chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Love the first chapter, it's an interesting plot, please update!
goodie2shoes19 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Oh, Please continue it! It's a horrid cliffy and... PELASE! Is James still alive and are you just hiding him or is he... well, I refuse to say it! Please continue! It's so good!
lilalex13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This is my first time reading this story plz. continue it. It's great what happened to James? plz. update soon! :P
Anna Potter Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2006