Reviews for Waver
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Nmh.. I love me some Jiraya centric fictions. Glad to see something in his perspectic and how in his own rough way he cares for Naruto.
Iruka Sensei871 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I like the way you write Jiraiya. I really enjoyed this.
rajvir chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I like this one shot
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
:P Yay, great story! I love Jiraiya! 3
Cataglottisme chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Love your Jiraiya.
niver chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Very well written. Amazing dream sequence.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
somewhat deep and wow.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This is the first, maybe second story I've read about this scene: Jiraiya and Naruto immediately after Naruto Kyuubi-ed out on the Sannin.

It's well-done. You capture the worry and the dreamy delusions that I can easily imagine Jiraiya might have felt in that time. It's also, considering what's happened in the manga recently a much sadder story than it was when you wrote this. Though I think it is still defiantly hopeful, as you intended with the conclusion.

I think you capture Jiraiya's (and probably Kakashi's) teaching style quite well: teaching self-reliance. It's not always nice, it's not standard, it's not friendly, but if it works, it's clearly one of the most important lessons for a soldier to learn, to learn how to be tough in the head.

The imagery of Yondaime being devoured by the Death God or Kyuubi (that's how I interpret him in the dream, with the fire) is captivating.

I have no complaints about this story, which doesn't make for the best reviews unfortunatley, heh.
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I like it It's really well written.
Folle chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Good piece. I think the way you've portrayed Jiraiya matches well with how he is portrayed in the manga. This was an excellent incident to write about as well, and I'm surprised more people haven't done it. Well, quality over quantity is certainly fine with me, so I won't complain.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
short but really good. I like Jiraiya's weird halucinations and his not understanding naruto's panicking after what i guess was a kyuubi related accident. anyway well writen and coherent despite being stream of conciousness. kudos!
Akaru-chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
it was very good, and very well done. but i got a bit confused in a few sections. .
TWNJ chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Why didn't you get more reviews for this one? its great. You should deffinatly keep writing.
Kwala chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
loved it
Gonrie chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I simply loved it. It express perfectly how well Jirayia feels.

Write more!