Reviews for Adrift
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
What a cool fic! Really liked the descriptive writing. *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped Shep with another cool alien gun...yay! *snickers* Loved that last line too,it was classic John Sheppard. hehe Great stuff. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
aithreachas chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Very nicely done...I know that you wrote this a while back, but I wanted you to know how much I liked it...hence the review. Always enjoy being inside Sheppard's head. Your depiction of Rodney's reactions when Sheppard came around was hysterical as was the last line...totally in keeping with Sheppard's character. Thank you for a good albeit short fic.
BeckyS chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Oh, how funny! You sure built up the tension, and then I just burst out laughing at the last line! That is SO Sheppard! Thanks! Becky
Linnzi chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Lovely, descriptive writing. Silly Rodney, but the cool gun sounds interesting. Excellent first ficce!
parisindy chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
great story!
Sepik chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
That was interesting... I'm curious as to what exactly happened, though.
sherryw chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Anything Sheppard whumpage is great in my book. I loved it especially still having his sense of humor even though he's in pain. You so got Ronon right. He would answer that way on the show. Loved the chappie and am hoping to see another one.
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Angsty, yet ending on a funny note. I liked it. Do more!