Reviews for Thank You
CUTE! Very sweet!

Keep writing!

~M.I.
QuotingLife chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Aww, i luv nejten stories 2! lol, id luv 2 c neji scream! Cool fanfic.
timcampy101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
thats great!
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
sniff sniff. I like how Tenten broke down his resolves. It was nicely emotional and the characters were very true.

Good stuff :D
teal-flowers chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
YAY! I WANNA HUG NEJI!
angelgrillz chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
*tears in my eyes* i love it! i simply love it! keep up the good *voice breaks* work!
BlooVeggieStix chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
KYOT! Funny. "We haven't even kissed yet!"
LaBAM x3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
that was cute!
Zoe A. W chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
aww how cute! great mechanics, great plot line, great everything. my only suggestion for further stories, is to write on platforms. then go back, and do mechanic changes *do not change anything other then that* writing on platforms makes the wrods more real, and there by it it's 'drag in' not a 'drag on' i can tell that you were writing from an experiance, but tryt using more then one, and change fro each character, it helps ALOT!
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
wheres my hug*crosses arms*
starrfire0101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
NO NARUHINA OR SASUSAKU!DO A SASUNARU!.
TheSilverMirror chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Aw... That was soo cute! And actually in character too! Do you know how hard it is to find people who actually write Neji in-character?

I loved your story. Write more soon.

Tootles

*Gives Neji a hug* I soo want a Neji plushie
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
great story, but i'm not going to hug neji, i like having a working chakra system! i'll just go hug Kakashi instead

chocolate chip cookies for you!
HRH-The-Otaku-Queen chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
YAY! Well done! I loved it! YAY! Off to read some more stories- NEJI, GIMME MY HUG! And I totally agree w/ you. He's so HOT! I just wish guys were like that in real life...everyone MY age is like a fricking munchkin...-sigh- SO GIMME MY HUG, NEJI!
Hastur Malboge chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
you should make a gaara tenten one like a truth or dare

im pimp daddy gaara kpasa sa
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »