Reviews for The Celtic Cross
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
EW! So the tradition of Hogwarts Divination teachers being idiots comes a longs way?
Poor Amaryllis! I hope she dumped that Wormtail pretty soon after not being impressed by him at all.
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wow. This is so intriguing and interesting and full of loads of good shtuff. I love it xD
phoenixandtiger chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
A bit confusing, but it's enough to make me want to borrow a set of Tarot cards from my cousin and see if I have any talent for it.

Great job!
jellybellybean101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was an amazing fanfic, but bittersweet as well. I like how you portrayed Sirius and Kreacher's relationship, and Sirius and Remus's. Kreacher's fortune really did come true. Wow. Great, great job. And I loved the American fortune teller. Made the fic all the more a worthwhile read.
emuroo chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Nice story. So much forshadowing! Are those real tarot cards and how did you pick which ones to use?
Jellyjade Bean chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
The only reason I'm not sobbing is because I'm in school, shouldn't technically be on this website, and don't want to look like a complete idiot. But oh, oh, oh... this is fabulous and brilliant and it has a ring of truth to it that makes me want to write something just as fabulous (but I know I could never pull it off). This is brilliance.
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wow! This was amazing! I loved it. It fit Sirius so well.
Priestess Adularia chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
It's beautifully written, very unique, and on my favorite list-but it got really really confusing in the middle.
Cas chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This was brilliant. I've always thought a divination mix with Sirius and James and Remus would be creepy beyond belief. And I've always sort of kept an eye out for a good fic about it- and how lucky I am to have found this one. So bittersweet and touching. You've really got an excellent handle on Sirius. I love it.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
“There are other truths. And better places to find them.”

Um, WOW. Great line. No, I mean, that line was like - bam.

I loved this story! Loved, loved, loved.

Kreacher's Tarot reading was very interesting, as was Sirius' reading from when they were younger.

You did a good job with Sirius and Remus' relationship, too. It was just so sweet, but very believable, and they were both so in character!

And I love how Sirius thought of himself as lucky, even after everything.

Great story!

]
Reassuringly nerdy chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was wonderful. It shows such a human side of Kreacher, a side that I can't help but feel sympathy towards. And Sirius was simply amazing. I love how he thinks he's lucky despite all the evidence to the contrary. It seems like such a Sirius thing to do. The interaction between Remus and Harry at the end was great too. I'm not sure Harry would've been capable of such coherent speech so shortly after Sirius's death, but other than that, it was wonderful.

- Kim
Elenaiel chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Here goes another try at a coherent review –

You’ve done so wonderfully projecting Sirius’s thoughts and emotions, I feel like I’m standing there with him in the carnival, and next to Kreacher…and how he believes he’s lucky despite everything that’s gone wrong in his life…that kills me. I am crying inside for Sirius and for Remus and Harry too.

Who’s fortune *was* Sirius reading?

Eleniel
TearsofBlack101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
aw, that was beautiful. truly beautiful. i think i forgot to breath for awhile there, i love it so much. you're very talented.
Sirius Fan chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This is far too good for To compare it to anything else here would be like comparing the Hope Diamond to a piece of coal. It's beautifully written, and all of the characters are perfect. Why you you don't have dozens of people reviewing it is beyond me.
Genna chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
That was excellent. The tarot stuff was very interesting, since I know nothing about it. I think you made Sirius very in character.