Reviews for Let's Talk About Sex
Aqono chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Been rewatching this show lately, and I've been reminded as to how much I love this pairing. Great job; that was SERIOUSLY hot! I'm a sucker for great m/m smut and this definitely fits that bill.
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Bet you never thought you still be getting reviews on this in 2012, you (now) old loser ;) but I'm sure you were totally hip 6 years ago because you wrote a pretty rockin' fic. I'm doubting you'll even see this; I mean, is your email the same? Idk your age or anything though so whatever. What I mean is, 6teen is timeless. Nice fic c;
WordWarrior192 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
you should write more 6teen slash, its good. :)
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
awesome
BioPyroHysteria chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Your fic is beautiful since it's made my insonmia all nighter not as boring as hell, I've re-read this a couple times/ and its impacted me alot. I think I love you! Form the biopyroHysteria number one fucking bitch who now is indebted to you for beautiful gay story such as this! My grattitude to youse Roby Carr!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very cool story ;)
fiona868 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw, I totally love Jude in this fic.

Don't worry about the sex scene. It was good. Just like the rest. I really like your writing style. Good job.
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
lol love this fic i was just watching 6teen and remembered this story but i didn't have it faved so i had to look through a bunch of non Jude/Wyatt fics to get here but it's worth it

p.s. love when jude was all "I'm horny, Wyatt" Judes such a sex kitten
Eyes for Eternity chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
...uh...um...how do i put this...just wondering...are you gay? because only gay people usually write gay sex stories.
I Know You Better chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
this is the first lemon i read sbout this couple, it's hot!
notsosimplybrittany chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow dude was this really your first yaoi? I know some yaoi authors who've been writing yaoi for ages and still can't seem to get it right but you nearly perfected it in your first try! I'm amazed.

My favorite part was their clumsy undressing. I've never seen that done in a yaoi fic so it was a fresh and nice change!
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i luved it it was soo cool! keep writing! -
Anomi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
dudde! (: I loved it, I think the ending was my favorite part but I liked the whole thing so I'm not sure .; xD

I love those Sex in the City marathons! I'm a freak for that show xP

oh! and I loved how Jude said 'dude' even during x) I dunno, when I like a story it's hard to form constructive critisism.
poofle13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
yay! amazing fic, keep em coming!
Esprix chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Nice! Very hot and steamy and I loved it! 6teen is turning into my new slashy fandom, and this was a brilliant introduction - thank you!