Reviews for Conversations in the Dark
Everythingistaken chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I hated the way the scene went in 3-24!
So I appreciate your version, I think its great
kirsan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
OMG! tonight I started to reread kandy fanfics and I'm so happy I've found this story new for me so surprisingly I haven't read it before. I really love the way you managed to put them fighting a bit leaving out their feelings, the hurt, how mad they were. I personally think this is an awesome and interesting twist from the original story and I would really loved to enjoy more action or a little bit of stress among Kandy because Peter and Kelly are awesome actor and actress by the way that they should have shown how good they are when is about work. I'm so glad I discovered this story of yours, sure I will keep reading it. Thanks (sorry x my bad english I speak spanish) Still reading at 1:54 a.m. it is only your fault...he he that I'm not sleeping
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Ugh, I love your version of 3x24 so much better. I can't believe she'd just forgive him like that. A simple "Sorry" holding hands? UGH.

Loved this one-shot!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I WANT MORE I WANT MORE

I HATE TBTB I HATE THEM

LET'S MUTINY send them off them and their happy s4 let's focus on the kids' angst CRAP

Meh

Sorry I am ranting

I'm just in love with this too. Gawd. I'm in love with ur writing.

I don't MIND them making Kandy okay but to do it so PATHETICALLY is DISGUSTING THEY NEED YOU

This was so perfect, so tense, I choked at the d-word, waiting and waiting for it and then still being like no.

One thing that confused me, cause I'm so blonde:

“Sandy, I don’t want to live like this.” - Kirsten

"I know" - Sandy

"Do you?" - Kirsten right?

"I want to." - Sandy? He wants to live the way they are living? I'm just a bit dense lol

Thanks, sorry for rambling
kandylover1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
oh my gosh. This was absolutely amazing. I could just feel myself in the characters heads. It was great. wow. YOu left me speechless. Please update soon. Also I miss your other stories. hehe.
slinn01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
sh*t. what's going to happen now? is sandy going after her? wow.
LoZa chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
oh i loved it! I totally agree with how you wrote it...we all know that's how it really should have gone down. It was like they just got into this whole Kirsten and Sandy thing, then all of a sudden brushed it off and made them get back together. No one likes happy families...we like the angst of it all! lol. So yeah please continue and update real soon! It was great. )
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
That was absolutely great. It was like you were in my mind when I was watching that episode. Please continue your interpetation on how it should have gonne from there. Fantastic.
cheerleader2006 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I really REALLY liked it, please continue soon!