Reviews for Peace of Mind
abba2zabba15 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Brilliant. Sweet, sad, beautiful, with just the right amount of humor. I loved it. I think you did really well with predicting the way the story was going, as well, because even though it was different from the book, it was believable. Well done, really well done.
elfwarden chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
Great story.

Really wel done.

It's not too long and not a oneshot.

Wel done

Elfwarden
Alex chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
AW! I LOVE IT!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
AW
FancyNewWeasley chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
omg! this was SO incredibly good! i dont even want to attempt trying to do the final battle after this. WOW
idontreadfanficanymore chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
Nice story! It has a little bit of everything, and was well written. Only one thing, for the title did you mean Peace of mind as opposed to piece? I think that makes more sense to change it.

Well done overall!
Sir Lizzy-poo chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
As with the first two parts, I loved it! I thought Ginny was gonna hex Harry into oblivion for a minute :p
FancyNewWeasley chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
oh such a good chapter! believable and completly wonderful and at the same time heart breaking! keep going!
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
OH NO! Poor Percy :( I actually think that's kinda how it will happen in Book 7. It should be like that, Percy dying to save his family, finally realizing the errors of his ways!

And Ron/Hermione, PERFECTLY done!

-Runa
Sir Lizzy-poo chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
_! Again, it was wonderful! Harry's not going to leave them to do this alone, is he? The last paragraph makes it sound like he will...
FancyNewWeasley chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
oh! how sad! poor poor ginny! poor harry and ron and hermione... please dont say this is the end! partly because its REALLY good and partly because it cant end like this!
IHeartAllWeasleys chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That is absolutely awesome! You are a fantastic writer. You obviously put time and effort into your work, and it truley shows. That's an amazing piece, and I hope you will continue it.
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wow, I loved it!

Did you do the first line like that on purpose, with "Mr. Weasley" for ambiguity? Well, whatever, I loved that, you completely threw me off! It was awesome!

I think it'd be cool if later on you did "Mr. Weasley, you may kiss the bride" for Ron :D Just a harmless suggestion!

I like the direction this is going in! Can't wait for an update!

~Runa

P.S. Loved Luna's little comment "Oh, I'm not worried about that." SO classic Luna!
Sir Lizzy-poo chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I love it! *sits and waits patiently for more*