Reviews for Living
tandnarecool chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
thank you for writing the sequel. I just started watching all of the X men movies, and love the whole jean grey and logan idea.
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
I love it! Its really good.
heatqueen chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Heya, I thought I would let you know that I really enjoyed this fic, and also its prequel. I think your ideas are really amazing and creative, with a good writing style and lots of depth.

I would like to make one small critique that I noticed about this fic. There were a couple of moments where I felt the twins were acting and speaking a little too old for their age. I get that young children can be incredibly perceptive, but for me, some of thir language and phrasing was too mature. There were several words in there that I definitely wouldn't have known when I was only five years old. I felt, sometimes, like they were eight rather than five.

Other than that, I think you did a pretty plausible job on the OCs. It's really hard to avoid cliches, but you made them believable and necessary to the plot, so well done.

I love angsty Jean fics and yours are definitely gems. Well done and thanks for a good read!

GhostGlowLight chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
i love it its so sweet
CovenStine chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but I wanted to say how much fun it was too read, to get an idea of what might've been. It's fascinating.

And, as always, quite well told.

I always hated the ending for Jean, even moreso for logan... The concept of not aging knowing you took the life of one you love... Harsh.

Thanks for sharing!
shayno chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
great how they have kids! the hole thing was allto cute and every character was wrien perfectly. I hope to see more of your great stories in the future
Milwaukee Meg chapter 14 . 9/5/2007
Want a good reason to write another chappie? I've got three:

a)We all want to know how went the wedding

b)but not nessesarily Jean/Logan wedding - what about Jane or Michelle wedding? Which bring us to :

c)future of twins...!
Tmctflyboy chapter 14 . 7/23/2007
loved the story, glad that they all made it out safely
Osage chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
I loved it till the end, I can now truly say that there is one very awsome X-men Fanfic out here, thank you so much for writing this story I enjoyed every part of it and I look forward to reading all your other stories. Thank's buddy, you are truly the best.
X-men Rocks chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
wow! great story! i just finish reading it! it's realy cool! please write another chapter pleasee!pleassee! i'm dying for more jean and logan!

PheobeColelovers chapter 14 . 11/21/2006
i loved it but I think it would be great to add at least an epilogue, show a few years later or something, with the girls in control of their powers and maybe a miniature Logan gracing the family's presence. I would really enjoy an epilogu and I'm sure many others would too
Missie-my-Dear chapter 14 . 10/27/2006
Ah! Gimme a toothbrush!

It's like cotton candy on top of Coca Cola on top of candy corn all drenched in maple syrup and whipped cream...but you made it work.

I'm jealous, excited and...a little sad. But hey, if you want to end it here, it's a good finish, like a Lifetime movie, only more X-Men-ish. True enough, I'm miss death and darkness to your sunshine and roses, but it was still really good.

If you like it, end it here. If you don't, call me and I'll beat some more out of you.

I'm just kidding. XP

sspring chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I really think we need to see the wedding!
twokills chapter 14 . 10/24/2006
Just brilliant. Hope you continue, I'll for sure read if you do.
kncrowder88 chapter 14 . 10/24/2006
Great job. I really enjoyed this and no matter what you do with it, like create another or something, I will still like it.