Reviews for Flipping Through The Pages
Slytherin Studios chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
I love your story, awesome job!
Hannibal3125 chapter 10 . 1/30/2008
Very good story! I've read some of the later stuff, but I think this is pretty close to top of the stack. The length may have helped ( the longer stories start getting a little tedious to continue reading after so many chapters). This made me wish you did a sequel to this story (or is it actually a short anthology?).
Mad Dog Milne chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
Aw...I wanna reed more bout G. 's! I'm only twee yeers old!
Mad Dog Milne chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
TUTU'S BRILLIANT!
PixieRed chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
I really enjoyed this one. I've read it a couple times already. I could really see some of the stories as episodes or parts of episodes. The unknown prankster tale was my absolute favorite but I liked them all.

I noticed that you tend not to use contractions when writing dialogue. For some reason it seems off to me. It doesn't stop me from reading and digging it though!
Stormshadow13 chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
LOL! I loved this story. I was laughing so hard. It was cool to read all about life on the Joe base. Really makes me wish I lived there. Can't wait to read your next story. Keep up the good work.
Alison Hart-Burnett chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
I laughed so hard when I read this. Probably shouldn't have read it at work though. My partner was looking at me strangely. Only thing I could see wrong with it was the spelling and grammar but that didn't stop me from enjoying it. This was hilarious. Would definately love to see a sequel.
R. E. Lyngard chapter 10 . 7/28/2006
That was a wonderful read! I had people asking me why I was giggling outloud so often. Duke as a 6-year-old takes the cake. Thanks, haven't had that great of a laugh in a long time.
cball chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
That was a funny story. Would love to see a sequel to this one.
Calcitrix chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
That had some good funny parts to it, even some laugh out louds. You may want to double check for spelling and grammar before posting, but it didn't interfere with enjoying the story. I'll look forward to your next one.
Froggie2 chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
Hahahaha...this is hiliarious! I loved it. I'm still recovering from my laugh attacks...hehehe. You did a brilliant job with this. Thanks for sharing your first Joe fic, hopefully there will be many more to come. Can't wait to read your next one.