Reviews for After the Fall
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I liked this, especially how you had Kirsten step in and be Ryan's lifeline. Well done.
SupernaturalSweetheart chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Don't worry about the whole Ambulance thing, we know whatcha mean. I say Ambulance anyway. This was really good, i love it love it love.

Megan
Chelsea chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Ah, the Kirsten and Ryan conection, love that she's the one that breaks through to him. Keep the angst going...
britgirl2003 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
One of the best post-finale fic I've read. It hit the right amount of angst. I really like your style of writing. I liked your descriptions of the scene at the beginning and the focus on Ryan. I liked the way Kirsten got through to him and the way he was clinging on to her.

And I thought the last paragraph was excellent!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
aw we're all pimpers lol

no I liked it, clever, well written as always
nIA chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
VERY SAD BUT GOOD
kandylover1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
hey!

This is amazing. I definitely sense an individuality from the other season 3 finale stories. You just have that magical touch. Keep up the awesome work!
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
You did a great job writing Ryan's actions and feelings. Good chapter and I hope you continue soon:-)
beachtree chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I'm glad to see you writing again and giving us something from Ryan's perspective somewhat. I was wondering what your take would be on an event that would tap so deeply into all of his ingrained insecurities and really cut to the heart of what has undermined him his whole life, not just in Newport. The poor kid has been made to believe he has no value unless it is to make sure that others are taken care of at his own expense- that makes him completely inconsquential and irrelevant. For someone who is a giver, a caretaker, a fixer and a pleaser and appeaser to be unable to alter the outcome of an irreversible event and see it in the larger context of what he believes is the pain and disruption he has brought to the Cohens' lives, living with survivor's guilt would be almost unfathomable. He's already taken the blame for everything in the Atwood household and silently for everything in the Cohen household- at least since his arrival. And it's all gone unnoticed.

I'm curious to see how you continue with portraying a detached and lost Ryan who really is like a wounded animal trying to lash out as he attempts to redirect his feelings inward. Having Kirsten as the one to connect and maintain that tangible bond with him is the ultimate irony, as you note, since she was the first in Newport to misjudge, label and reject him. The one that was scared of him is now frightened for him and the mother who wanted to protect her son from the threats he posed now encircles and shelters him from the outside.
hotchic12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Omg thats so sad but written very well!
The Ryan chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I like it. I have one pretty similar to it actually, but mine sucks.

Great work!
slinn01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Yes! Jambled is back! Awesome piece, I really enjoyed it! Very emotional.
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006