Reviews for Ashé
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was really amazing, I've read so long ago, but I was searching old fics of this series and I found this. I truly great! I actually can see this in the book, they all are in character.
Just loved it, thanks for sharing it.
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Nice little fill in story to the book. Good read
hhein01 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
very good, i love these books. i always wanted a story where her and trent get together,
Nonori chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I don't really like how Ms. Harrison skipped through what I think are important events. When I read this novel, I was a little thrown off by how one minute Rachel collapses, next page, some time had past. Anyway, this is great, your coauthor and you did a good job channeling Rachel. Writing in first person is hard to pull off, most people fail.

I really liked the conversation between Kisten and Rachel. I wish there'd been some more heart-to-heart talking between them before he uh, was written out of the series.

Also, laughing at Ivy's obvious jealously.
breaktherules chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
A great story! Good job!
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
*is SO glad to finally find this story* It's SO cute! Well, okay, not quite cute, but it's the best word I can think of at the moment. xD Perfect take on the Ivy / Kisten / Rachel relationship, Jenks hiding in the plant was a great touch, David being there - this is a PERFECT missing scene from book three. Beautiful.