Reviews for My Blood, Tears and Humanity
ElPsyCongroo chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Makin seras a damsel in distress :-/
Heidilynn08 chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
As ALWAYS nlightnd, your stories are amazing. So thorough and indepth. Its amazing how you keep coming up with these ideas. I love your style and plot details. You dont miss a beat!

Keep up the amazing work!
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
having an evil person named 'xander' in a fic with vampires is not right.
Reyna Alucard chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
Omg Words can not describe how fun it was to read this story. It was very funny, serious and complete awesomeness. You did perfectly on Alucard's persona and splendidly on Seras. The Children were a nice touch as well, but you have to continue! I'm hanging by a thread here. I wanna know what happens with Harker! o.O And What happened to Walter? Did he die while the Alucard family was living at the castle? Anyways I hope you write very soon if not already. Thank you for the good read it was breath taking.

your reader,

Reyna
Lil-B-Rebel chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
OMG

i love it

i really like it

can't wait to read the rest of the series
oxoFENCINGforVENDETTAoxo chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
That was such a cute ending! The story was great all the way through!
Star Garden chapter 11 . 10/11/2007
I really loved this story. Everything turned out okay, almost.

Thanks for writing!

XDXDXD
MistressMizu chapter 11 . 2/13/2007
It would be weird to have a story without Integra and Walter but I liked this story. It'd be nice to see it continue. _ Hahaha Here I've been reading your stories for the past...how many days? Two? Three? I don't know. XD Anyway it's been great!
Smorgasborgnine chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Integra must be a total hard ass, cause I, for one, have a VERY difficult time inhaling cigar smoke

too harsh n' whatnot

just thought I'd throw that out there for future reference, other than that little thing, very good so far
Demmie chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
Sweet Title for the next fanfic, I love it. Now that my internet connection is back, i am so happy to be able to read this as my first task back on the web.

Its very cool, and very surprising that Harker would be the one more powerful and dangerous than alucard, but very interesting prospect. I look forward to seeing the next part of the fic, and Jakob sounds cool!
alucardgal chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
NO! Ok ok i am ok. i what to know what happens next!I wanna know what happens next! Dang i am a whinner! LOL
Ondjage chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
How about Children of darkness, if it was refering to Alucard and Seras' little children that is. Man, 'Aunt' Integra must be old now. Heh. The Iron Maiden. Is she in the late 30's or late 40's?

SQUEE! I like this plot. Rylee and Jakob seem like interesting tots, and that little foul-mouthed Jakob. I'm gonna steal Bailey too. *-Hugglez wolf-dog-*

Ciao!
Ludifer chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
I really enjoyed reading this, well done! You've got a great start for a sequel. I loved how you showed how Seras was in the anime/manga/OVA (Whatever..) to how she is at the end of your story, the same yet different person and perfect for Alucard's mate.

Oh and thanks for your support on my new story! Glad your enjoying it!
Lord Makura chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
OMG that was awesome!
verybigbrain chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
nice one!

I like the chapter and am wating anxiously for the next one.

I hope to see it and a sequel soon.