Reviews for Precious Whispers
Sora G. Strife chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
It's long... there's enough detail... me likey!
Chiharu Kumori chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This is absolutely beautiful, and so sweet that it made me cry a little. I love how Sora's affection is unspoken, up until the end of course. Fanfiction that has very little dialogue is usually the most emotional, and in a very good way. You did a very awesome job with this fanfiction, and I'm definitely favoriting it!

~C. Kumori/Yumi
1027231fqtgjb chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
so good i loved it and i reread it 7 times

i know a little wierd but i love when people are sick and the SxK stuff!
Marshmellow '.' Flames chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
heyy trisha

good story. sorry im just getting around to reading them now tho. lol. sry

anyway, i thinku did a good job here. kodos.

ttyl

bye
Pearl Warrior chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I like this one too, its... sweet... (he he)I think in Lie to me, Sora should have said 'I hate you' coz he was lying... but i'll get over it
soraspromise chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Wow. I got half way through this and realized I had read it before. lol but I read the whole thing over again any way. This nothing short of beautiful work, I love your vivid description skills D. I tend to do better with dialouge myself and I would KILL to be able to describe like that haha.

PS. Sorry I'm a lazy bum and didn't review the first time I read this XD. But now you're on you author/story alert && favorites for both. So, a.k.a. post some new stuff soon & I shall make up for that by reviewing it all!

Looking forward to your future works && also reading your past ones once I post this (if I haven't read them already and don't remember P)

~Emerald
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
You have a wonderful handle on descriptive language yourself, Trish! This was well written and oh so sweet! wish she had caught him before he was out the door, tho. would've been cute too...hah... that's another story, right? lol *favs
xXHeroine Of TimeXx chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I love it! *Favs*
IceAngel89 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
kingdom hearts sucks... I didn't realize they actually made stories pertaining to a videogame... I thought you would be writing Hp stories since those are the ones you seem to critize (for example: REdHAirGreenEyes' story) those were harsh words... but anyways.. not trying to be mean... sorry... just wondering if you would read my story... but if you ever do make an hp story i will read it...
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Aw! How sweet! This was unbelievebly cute, you write beautifully, I can't wait to read your other stories! -favorites-