Reviews for Ball and Chain
Alorkin chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow! That was really hard! I've mourned my wife, and I've mourned friends, and So I was in tears almost immediately. You tell a very good, hard hitting story. Jenna is a good woman. While she couldn't handle Harry's PTSD any longer, she put up with it for years.

Hermione's re-entry into Harry's life was a breath of air. Her explanation to Jena didn't include why Voldemort didn't kill her, just to make sure she was dead. Was he that overconfident? Considering his 'victorious entrance to the Ministry, I'd have to say 'yes'.

You've only left one hole in your story. What happened to Jenna?

Oh, and why wasn't Ginny healed? Magic should have been able to repair her damage easily enough. Given what Mme. Pomfrey was able to do, I'd say Moody kept his prosthetics more as a statement than anything else.

A well writ story, sez I!

dave-gerecke chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Very Good!

Thank you for writing it.

postaled chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I liked it a lot ;)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wow! Really well done! Good work!
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Opinions, eh? I have a few.

There should be more of this story. Something about what happens after that.

Also, "prophesy" would be the verb. It's "prophecy" when it's a noun. Same thing works for practice/practise, advice/advise... the C one is the noun and the S one is the verb. I know of very few peopel who actually realise that.

What else was there... Oh, yeah, "its'" makes no sense. Belonging to several its. For several "its" you'd use "their". If it's many things belonging to one "it", then it's just "its". I'm probably being confusing and I'm not even sure whether you'll believe me, but hey.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Very nice... but what was the power he knows not? And couldnt anyone have chucked a sword through Tom?

Never mind that - the sugar was great! :)
FlameFlameYeah chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Great buildup of desperation and degredation, but the story is woefully incomplete. Hermione finds Harry, brings him back, kills Voldemort. Great. What happens to Jenna after the touching reunion and many revelations? She must feel like shit now!
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Really good, yay! happy ending! I'm glad Hermione didn't really die. Good job! _

P.S. I AM CRAZY ABOUT CAMAROS! especially red ones!
bjon66 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
That was a really good story.. Why would somebody think this is a songfic? What the hell is a songfic? lol...
jj chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
when are people going to get it though their heads. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO SONG FIC'S! it's been a rule for a long time. You can't post them here.
Tomo Potter chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
wow. that was really powerful.
Malkore chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
That was a cool story. I cant to see if you do any more
27 | « Prev Page 1 2