Reviews for Blinded by the WhitelighterWitchElder Hybrid
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 7/25
shiho59 chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
il a vraiment embobinée Wyatt c'est trop drôle
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2016
Now I was really enjoying that story even if u cheated in chapter eight by writing that long argument between Wyatt and Chris. But plz plz plz continue !
Dramione Winchester-Halliwell chapter 9 . 5/8/2015
god i love it sooooooo much! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
This story is amazing! It's just so funny but it clearly shows ties with other episodes as well as the humour and having a plot all of its own. Please continue writning it because it really is something that is amazing to read
obsessive360 chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
When will this be continued?
power214063 chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
please update
MoonlightBushido chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Natalie was so freaking annoying. I'm actually glad she was killed off. Could you imagine an Elder like her.
Aynessa chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
This is ridiculously hilarious and I love it!
princesskitty68 chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
I just recently found this could you please update it
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
This is making me want to watch a spin-off version of Charmed about these two brothers kicking ass and playfully fighting!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
"Smooth move, Your Majesty."

LOL I am in LOVE with the dynamic of these two!
Patricia Luis chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Hey this story is really funny mind updating? Anytime soon would be great... THANKS!
HeartofaWriter chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Very nice. Thanks for continuing. Its been so long I had to read it over lol Don't leave us hanging another 6years before another update lol