Reviews for Trepidation
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Love it
Vellacora chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This was so HOT! I love how it all plays out to them actually revealing their emotions, not like just a quick lover kinda thing

~Wuv the Playfulness*
Rudy chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Awesome story hope to hear more from you soon.
Prix'Fixe chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I normally don't read slash, but I was searching anywhere for a nice, simple, oneshot, and I found it.

Wonderful story. No horrible grammer or spelling mistakes, the story is clean cut.

The character interactions are very imaginable as well.

Great Job
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Very, very nicely done. I love the emotion in this piece, and how you captured their relationship. Great job!
iolah chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
*passes out from spaqualad cuteness* This was great, fantasdtic job. You did their characters perfectly although somehow I always imagine AL being the one who made Speedy discover he was garthsexual *shrugs* to each their own :D
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Absolutely wonderful story. Nice plot, well written. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Yay!
ferretgirl-1124 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Oh...wow...that was amazing! It sucked me in, and I couldn't stop reading. Everything was wonderfully IC, and the plot kept me really interested. Plus, I'm really glad everything worked out, because I'm a sucker for sap and you actually had me worried there for a second.

Congrats on a wonderful job, and I hope you keep writing!
Saint H chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was killer.

Or in the words of Dave... That was the most Ballin' shit EVER!

Heheh... it's kinda weird for me to read these still, what with being straight and all, and I do have to skip over lemons... just can't do that. But this pairing is really... I dunno. Cool in a very... eccentric sort of fashion.

In ANY case, despite being gay (heh, connotational) this story was very well written and just generally well thought out with excellent execution.

You were clever and stayed true to what you seemed to want to do... which is inevitably get those two guys in bed and have a fun story around that.

...

Its gonna be funny when the other guy authors see this in my favorite stories list now... heheheh.

I might have to play that up just to see them go 'Fu-WHA?'

XD! Good stuff. Good times.

Peace easy,

Saint H
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
This was really well done. It's nice to see someone who can actually write Roy, you know, in character. I enjoyed reading this a lot, and I hope to see more from you. Great job.
Meiriona chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I just died and was reinarnated as a rabbit. this time I'm sure. positive. absolutely positive.

love.

pure and simple love.

spaqua is to die for. You are a new favorite writer. yay!